Haeun scoffed. "What kind of piss-low gang are you? You kidnapped us and you don't even know where the main base is?"

The tuxedo guy remained silent, and Haeun wished to do the same, but her mother had other plans.

"We have nothing to do with him anymore. Ever since we divorced, we've been out of contact. We have no useful information." She exclaimed, as calmly as possible.

He looked more impatient. "You left him 3 years ago. Not many things must've changed. Start talking."

Haeun decided to take the lead. "You know my dad- he's divorced three times now. After each divorce, everything gets moved. We have no idea where the main location could be now."

This was partially true. Following the divorce with his second wife, prior to when Haeun was born, her father did change the location of the main base out of fear that the woman would talk. However, since he and her mother were married for many years, all that resulted was a strict non-disclosure agreement. Her mother would stay silent in exchange for a large sum of money per month.

The tuxedo guy silently stared into Haeun's eyes, searching for any sign of deceit. There wasn't even a hint of a smile or tolerance on his face anymore. He snapped his fingers, and in a split second, one of his subordinates came up in front of her and delivered a brutal punch to the side of her stomach.

Haeun's chair fell to the side, pain engulfing her body instantly. However, she remained silent. Not even a whimper escaped her tightly sealed lips. She refused to give him the pleasure of hearing her scream.

"You're a tough one. Daddy must've trained you well." The tuxedo guy exclaimed, crouching down to match her level. Haeun couldn't twist her neck to see his face, only his fancy suit and polished leather shoes in her sight.

"But you're going to break. I'm going easy on you right now, but if you continue lying to me, I won't be so kind anymore."

Haeun didn't want to respond to his taunting. She feared that her voice would showcase the pain still scorching through her body. Thus, she retorted to the next best tactic of showing him that she didn't give a fuck.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

With another snap of his fingers, a large foot was disposed straight into her stomach. It slammed into her repeatedly, until the girl felt something rising up her throat. A cough escaped her lips, and blood splattered onto the ground in front of her. This seemed to trigger the guy to stop, as he backed away.

Haeun could hear her mother's quiet sobbing.

However, that was quickly interrupted by the loud sound of skin colliding as well as a loud cry. The bastard had slapped her mother.

Haeun felt even more riled up. "What a pussy. Hitting someone with no training. You're just a piss-low piece of weak shit."

In an instant, her chair was dragged back up. What met her was the tuxedo guy's face right in front of hers, a bare couple of centimeters separating them.

He was clearly trying to hide it, but his eyes betrayed his fury. "You really want a beating, huh?" He asked breathily, and Haeun smirked.

"Guess you're not getting answers then."

"You don't know shit anyways. Might as well have some fun." He said before slapping her hard across the face. Haeun spat out even more blood, but that didn't seem to stop him this time. He continued relentlessly delivering blows to her face. Eventually, she was untied from the chair and thrown to the ground, where he continued beating her. Her hands now released; Haeun used them to cover her head. Her mother's screaming in the background distracted her, but she recollected herself and began thinking.