𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 (Tʀᴀᴠɪs){?ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ? ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ}

You sat in your garage with Travis, heater in front of the two of you as you spoke.

  "And of course she just had to call me fat. Like, what the fuck, Miley?" You ranted on about a co-worker to your green-eyed lover. "She was just so fucking rude!"

  Travis only chuckled at you as you frustratingly shoved a spoon full of peanut butter in your mouth.

  "What? Whatsh sho funny?" You asked through a mouth full of peanut butter.

  "You know, you've been getting so aggitated lately," he pointed out.

  "Yeah, well I've been sick," you said pointedly. "I tend to get snappy when I'm sick."

  "Yeah, but you've also been craving a lot of stuff," he motioned to your spoon of peanut butter. "And you've been using the bathroom a lot."

  "What of it?" You raised a brow.

  "When was your last period, babe?" He quirked an eyebrow.

  You hummed in thought. "Two months ago. Wait- you think I'm pregnant?" You couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not pregnant. I'm on the pill!"

  "Sometimes they don't work," he pointed out. "If you're so sure, then why don't you go check, huh? You've got a test in the bathroom, I know you do."

  You smirked, standing. "Ten dollars says I'm not pregnant."

  "Ten dollars says you are," he smirked right back. He got up, too, clicking off the heater.

  "Let's go check, then," you walked up the few stairs and inside, going to your bathroom. Your cute boyfriend sat on your bed in the room connected to said bathroom.

  You grabbed a test and took it, then held it for a bit as you waited. You then went into your bedroom and looked at your boyfriend. You both stared at each other for a bit.

  After a moment or two, you ran forward and tackled him in a hug. "We're having a baby." You smiled brightly, tears forming. "We're having a baby!"

  Travis stood, holding you, and spun you around. "I'm gonna be a dad!"

  He slowed after a few moments, still holding you up, and pressed his forehead to yours. "We're gonna be parents," he whispered, a hand on your abdomen.

  "We are," you whispered before he kissed you. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

  "Hey," he mumbled, smirking.

  "Don't say it," you threatened.

  "I told you so."

This one-shot is actually based on how my mom found out  about her current pregnancy. She found out in August and she's 19 weeks in with a baby girl! Tell me if you'd like a second part to this! :)

word count: 446