𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓿𝓪 (Lᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ) {Sᴏᴜʟᴍᴛᴇ AU}

Every person was born with a string of words marked on their wrist. The words were whatever your soulmate's first words to you were. You were blessed with a beautiful phrase.

  'You've got a smile every star in the galaxy attempts to copy.'

  Several others weren't so lucky. Your best friend (B/f/n) had the words 'can i borrow your notes?' scrawled on her wrist.

  It was a common phrase asked of her, but she knew none of them were her soulmates because once you meet your soulmate, the mark disappears.

  And now you're walking through the crowded streets, attempting to make your way to your apartment.

  Someone bumps into you by mistake, causing the both of you to fall down. You, being you, laugh it off as you sit up and begin to gather yours and his items seperately.

  You smile warmly at him, offering him a small stack of his belongings. "Sorry, I guess you're just so handsome you had me stumbling down."

  He smiled back graciously. "You've got a smile every star in the galaxy attempts to copy."

  The two of you sat smiling at each other before realization struck.

  "Holy shit!" You exclaimed, looking at your arm as the words started to fizzle away. He was doing the same, looking at his own arm frantically. You looked at each other.

  "You..," he and you both said. You leaped forward and hugged him tightly.

  "My God!" You squealed. "I've finally met you!"

  He nodded with a bright smile. "You're so beautiful! I just can't believe you're the one!"

  A peaceful silence came over the two of you. Only to be interrupted by a shrill yelp of anger from a girl behind Laurence.

  "Laurance, who the fuck is this?" She screamed angrily.

  Laurance sighed and turned around. "This is my soulmate. Sorry, Brittany, but we're done."

  She practically screamed before storming off.

  You only stood. "My name's (Y/N). What's yours?"

  He smiled at you. "Laurance, but you can call me later," he winked.

  You giggled. "I can and I will, if you give me your number?"

  He blushed faintly and took uour hand, pulling out a pen and writing his name and phone number on your hand.

  You thanked him and ran off, waving as you called out,"until next time, casanova~"

Word count: 386