𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓽 (Mʏsᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ Bᴏʏs Sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏ)

garroth

you're laurance's sister. of course, since you're his sister, your mom likes to make laurance take you to places since you can't drive yet. one day, laurance is told to take you to a dance practice. the practice got cancelled because your instructor was sick. you only found out while you were halfway there. laurance was going to meet up with garroth after dropping you off and decides to just take you with him. so he takes you to garroth's house and then you met garroth. 

laurance

zane ro'maeve is your best friend. so you're always at the ro'maeve house.  laurance always being at the house, you were bound to run into him eventually. and one day, you did. you had been playing video games with zane when zianna called everyone down for dinner, including laurance and you. you ran down the hall only to run into something- no, someone- and fall on your ass. laurance. he offered his hand, his eyes wide as he looked at you. 'you okay?' he asked as you took his hand, standing. 'i'm fine,' you mutter, speechless by his attractiveness. 'i'm laurance. laurance zvhayl. you are?' 'i'm (y/n),' you say before going downstairs. he follows you. you two are seated beside eachother and.. heh heh.. you play footsie throughout dinner.

dante

you share science class with dante. he was originally partners with travis, but miss clayton got tired of their disrupting her class and reassigned him to be your partner. you had never noticed his gorgeous eyes until now. being the adorable asshat he is, he flirted. being the person you are, you flirted back. he was shocked but loved it, even blushed darkly. 

gene

you were new to the school. and a total badass. gene immediately took interest in you. especially after you kicked dante in the dick for not getting the hint. you'd walked away and out of the school after that, soon finding the shadow knights under the bleachers. gene was showing them a video on instagram. it was you kicking dante in the nuts. he was saying 'we should recruit her' when sasha'd taken notice of your presence. 'speak of the devil,' she said with a smirk, nodding up to you. and long story short, you joined the shadow knights.

zane

you were a shadow knight. you were the reason zane wanted to join. you thought he was kinda cute. if it weren't for gene's overbearing dislike towards zane, you'd invite him to join. but you couldn't. so zane would come try to join, gene would shoo him away, you'd go after him with some lame excuse, and sometimes you'd pin him to the school wall and make out with him.

aaron

you got assigned him for a partner in history class. it was a project on greece, all about the greek gods. you and aaron had been assigned to tell the story of persephone and hades. aaron came over to your house after school. you already knew the story of perse and hades, so you just briefed him on it for the day. after that, you guys played video games.

daniel

you're in werewolf class together. you sit next to him in class. you immediately hit it off with him. you two shared so much in common. you were the apple to each other's eye. he was pretty damn cute, not to mention. he'd never admit, but he was totally into you, too.

ein

ein and you have known each other since you were pups. ein has always had a crush on you. you knew it, too. he was always giving you flowers from the playground and telling you how pretty you were and yadda yadda yadda. of course you'd never admit it but you were totally in love with the sick little fuck.

vylad

you work as a waitress after school at phoenix drop cafe. one day, you were serving an older customer who was giving you the creeps. he kept on making passes at you. at one point, he even intentionally dropped his fork so you'd bend over to grab it. you did, of course. he had leaned over to grab your ass when you suddenly heard a slap. shockingly, you didn't feel one. you turned around only to see the old man glaring at a brown haired boy, the boy's arm still raised as he yelled. the old man ran off, leaving a twenty, and the boy looked at you. everyone was staring. you thanked the boy and he shook it off, introducing himself. you offered your phone number to the attractive male and promised you'd thank him by taking him out.

bye :)

word count: 792