𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓬𝓴 (Tʀᴀᴠɪs) {ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ}

When you were in the ninth grade, your mother got a job working at Burberry, a London brand, as a model. So you and your family all moved there and lived there for a while.

You had just become amazing friends with a boy in your class named Travis. He and you were really close- the best of friends. So it kind of sucked moving away. You stayed in touch the best you could, but there was no face timing.

Your skin had lightened up a bit, being that London didn't get much sun. Your hair had darkened a bit as well, the sun not fading it like it did in Phoenix drop. Of course there were also the normal changes- a bit of a height boost, your face had become less juvenile, of course your body had developed in that way too.

A change in fashion as well, seeing as you got killer discounts on Burberry's clothes- which Burberry is a hella expensive brand normally. You had a much more sophisticated air to you.

So of course your best friend didn't recognize you immediately when you bumped into him on the streets.

"Hey, baby," he flirted when he saw you. "Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Because damn, are you a snack."

You mentally face-palmed when the adorable dork said this. "I get back and you immediately greet me with one of your worst ones ever, Travis."

His eyes widened and his face flushed when he realized who you were. After a second or two of spacing, he pulled you into a huge hug.

"Oh my Irene," his voice was muffled by your neck. "I've missed you so much!"

You smiled brightly, sniffling a bit- tears of happiness overcoming both you and Travis. "I've missed you too, Travis," you held him close, burying your face into his hair.

"You're so beautiful, (Y/n)," he picked you up so you were a bit taller than him. While you'd grown a bit, you still weren't exactly tall.

You blushed darkly, looking down at him. "You're just saying that," you smiled softly. "But you're really handsome."

He spun you around a bit, blushing a bit himself. "I can't believe you're really here."

"Neither can I," you whispered breathlessly, looking into his eyes. Your (e/c) eyes trailed his face. He'd definitely changed appearance wise- and in your opinion, it was for the better. He didn't look so boyish, but rather like the man he was becoming.

"I love you," he whispered as you pressed your forehead to his.

"I love you, too," you whispered just before he pressed his lips to yours.

What about a Travis x reader?
Like reader and him would have had a really good relationship then reader had to go overseas for a few years. So when they come back, Travis doesn't recognize them right off the bat and uses a really dumb pick up line, not introducing himself before he does it, to which the reader would respond with something along the lines of, "I get back and you great me with one of your worst ones ever, Travis." -requested by Lynn_Silver