Chapter 2

Cheryl raised an eyebrow confused. She has fangs? She's a- Cheryl thought to herself. "Yes I'm the same as you" Toni whispered. Cheryl's eyes grew wide.

But how did you know I was a-" Cheryl started but was cut off agAin. "Oh I could smell you from a mile away. It wasn't that difficult really. The fact that you looked like you were about to faint when you fell earlier it was pretty easy to tell that you were a vamp, plus why hadn't you had any blood? Do you not keep bags of blood with you?" The woman said clearly concerned and knowing almost a little too much. "Yeah.." Cheryl sighed and rubbed the back of her head defeated. "I haven't been a vampire too long" she sighed. "Your Just a baby then" Toni spoke and chuckled.

"What why are you laughing?" Cheryl rose an eyebrow. Toni shrugged "want to get out of here maybe?" Cheryl shook her head in response "I don't know...my friend veronica is in there I kind of ditched her when I ran off" she sighed. Toni just smirked "alright watch you don't kill anyone" she chirped up and Cheryl looked at Toni in horror. Toni just chuckled "I'm joking" she said through a laugh "but seriously...make sure you drink more blood next time because you could kill someone" Toni said going serious again. Toni could hear Cheryl gulp as she nodded.

"Anyways... I better get going then..." Toni trailed off and started walking away. "WAIT!" Cheryl shouted. Toni turned around and whispered "I'm a vamp you don't need to shout" she said laughing and pointing to her ears meaning she can hear everything.

Cheryl rolled her eyes playfully "can I maybe have your number as I'm new with this vamp stuff and we'll I'm kind of struggling if you couldn't tell" Cheryl said nervously. "If you wanted my number you could've just asked" Toni said winking and getting a pen out of her suit pocket. She held the pen lid in her mouth as she wrote her number on Cheryls hand. "Just give me a call if you ever need anything okay?" She said and Cheryl nodded. "Okay" she said as she watched the woman salute and then disappear into the darkness. Cheryl let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding and then made her way back into the party finding Veronica.

2 hours later, after the party.

Cheryl just arrived home and immediately took off her 6 inch Louboutin heels. She huffed and walked up the stairs and into her room. Cheryl took off her makeup and then walked into her en suite bathroom, she turned the shower on. When the water was hot enough Cheryl stripped out of her clothes and stepped beneath the warm water. She closed her eyes and just let the water trickle down her body.

"CRASH!" Cheryl jumped and opened her eyes immediately. The noise had came from in her room. Cheryl quietly put on a bathrobe before opening the door. "Hello?" She called shakily. "Anyone there?" Cheryl spoke up as she stepped into her room. She looked around and was met with the sight of her window smashed and glass everywhere. Cheryl gasped and then was pulled behind the bed by someone. They held their hand over Cheryl's mouth "shhh" they spoke up holding a finger to their own mouth to say to be quiet. Cheryl couldn't quite make out who the person was.

*******************************************
What happened at the end? Who is holding their hand over Cheryls mouth? Find out in the next chapter