pretty little liars series

Start from the beginning

"Yes Ali, it is." Emily answered without hesitation, even though the size of that big dildo made her extremely nervous.

It hadn't been a question that Alison wanted answering, she was just so excited to complete her collection and finally making Emily hers she was babbling. Of course she was delighted by Emily's response, the blonde grinning widely again as she quickly walked around her and got on the bed behind the brunette where she could really admire her prize.

Alison then just stared at Emily's bubble butt for a few long seconds, wondering how such a thing so perfect could actually exist, and why had she waited so long to conquer it. Then with an almost inhuman growl Alison buried her face in between those meaty cheeks and began attacking that sweet little virgin butt hole with her tongue.

This of course had Emily gasping, and no doubt blushing, from the initial feeling of that tongue frantically lapping away at her back door, once again proving she was always meant to be an anal whore, then quickly started moaning shamelessly as for the next few minutes Alison gave her a passionate rim job. God, Alison wanted to live the rest of her life like that, with her face buried in Emily's bubble butt, her whole world consumed by that booty.

Of course she wanted to break it in and make it hers even more, which was why she eventually moved on. Although she couldn't resist trying to shove her tongue up Emily's ass, and although she didn't get very far, she promised the next time it would be a very different story. Then she pulled her mouth away from that rear hole and replaced it with her lube covered fingers.

"Oh my God Em!" Alison moaned joyfully as she slowly penetrated Emily's virgin butt with her finger, "Your ass is even tighter than I thought it would be. Mmmmmmm, this is going to be so much fun!"

As Alison said those things she slowly pushed her finger all the way into Emily's ass, savouring the moment when she was fully embedded in booty, before beginning to thrust in and out, arguably giving the other girl her first ever butt fucking. Of course, this was nowhere near enough to satisfy Alison's cravings, and in her mind it was nothing but preparation for the main event.

So it wasn't long before she was adding a second finger, and hammering it in and out to really stretch out that perfect little fuck hole. Then finally pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean, before smacking Emily's butt and giving her the order Alison felt like she'd been waiting her entire life to give.

"Spread your cheeks bitch! Show me that slutty little ass hole which is rightfully mine!" Alison growled.

Emily blushed furiously but did as she was told without hesitation, slowly reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as possible. As a result her face was pressed awkwardly to the bed sheets, but if she turned her head to the side she could just about look over her shoulder to see Alison's beautiful face, and more importantly for this moment, the gleeful look that was on that face.

Despite this lewd position of exposing her most intimate place to the other girl Emily's heart fluttered knowing she was making Alison so happy. It was what made the next few long seconds bearable for her, Emily reminding herself of that fact over and over again as Alison pressed the dildo against her forbidden hole.

There was a few long seconds pause, Alison obviously savouring the moment, and then she began pushing forwards, causing Emily's virgin ass hole to start stretching for a large invading force for the very first time. Which understandably caused Emily to whimper nervously, but Alison just kept stretching her, stretching her, and stretching her until Emily's virgin butt hole had been open wide enough for Alison's cock to slip through it and into the swimmer's butt.

Which hurt, a lot, enough to make Emily cry out loudly. But it also made it official, Ali had just taken her anal cherry. It wasn't the cherry she had wanted her to take, but it was still wonderful knowing that Alison DiLaurentis, the girl that Emily had been in love with as long as she could remember, was inside her. Which filled Emily with happiness.