Chapter 21: Looking Back.

2 Days have passed since the dance. And it was finally the day that I was waiting for.

"HIRO!!!!!" I screamed.

Hiro kicked open the door.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"MY SISTER IS ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT TODAYYY!!!!!!!!"

"Really?! That's great! But you really had me startled there. I almost had a heart attack!"

"Haha, if Baymax weren't at SFIT he would say "oh, metaphor."" I said imitating Baymax.

"Anyways speaking of SFIT, lets head off and eat breakfast." Hiro said motioning for me to come downstairs.

We eat breakfast and head off to SFIT

I'm sitting in class, taking notes quicker than usual.

"You seem to be working  more efficiently today Ms. L/n.  Is there anything you are doing after school?" Professor Granville asks.

"Yeah! My sister is coming from the airport today!"

"Really? S/n? That's wonderful Ms. L/n. How long will she be staying?"

"For a year, Well until I get my permit and learn to drive, S/n knows I'm smart enough to be in the world on my own and do the rest."

"That's wonderful, now continue your work."

TimeSkip

I was in my lab, finishing up some notes when,

Insert your ringtone here

I picked up my phone and checked who it was,

S/n!

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey N/n! Guess whaaaaat!!!"

"Haha, what?"

"IM AT THE AIRPORT RIGHT NOW GIRL! YOU BETTER COME PICK ME UP CAUSE I AM NOT BUYING A RENTAL CAR AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!"

"HOLY SHNITZELS IM ON MY WAY!"

I hung up the phone.

I ran as fast as I could out of the building.

Wait a second.

Timestop

"Much better, course I'm messing with society but hey, it works. I can't wait to see S/n! All the things we will talk about!" I said skipping through streets of San-Fransoyko.

"Wait, does this mean that I will stop living with Hiro?"

I stopped skipping.

Then I felt nervous.

I'm so used to living with him, will I even get used to the comfort of my own home without him?

Of course, we will see each other at school. But,

We have a bond.

Am I ready to almost give that up?

I continued walking.

I looked at the front door of the Lucky Cat Cafe.

I looked at the building from the concrete on the bottom to the balcony on top.

Man I will miss living here.

I put my hand on the door.

Time Resume.

*ding ding*

Flashbacks of what has happened ever since I've met Hiro flashed through my vision.

When we first met.

The lunch table.

The gang.

Momakase.

What happened to mom.

Baymax.

Big Hero 6.

My powers.

Megan.

The dance.

All of this happened in the span of just a week! What?! How can so much happen in such little time?

Man how I will miss all of this

I walked upstairs.

Then I bump into something-

no

someone.

"Y/n?"

It's him.

The boy who started it all.

Hiro Hamada.