Chapter 7: The second day at SFIT

Sorry I'm being really slow I had to do a group thing for summer. Here you go.

"Y/n. Y/n." Hiro said into your ear.

"W-wha?" You said opening your eyes to see there was a Hiro on top of you. "H-HIRO!" You said as you gently pushed him off.

"Oof, you're finally awake, hurry up or else we are gonna be late." (Lol I rhymed.) He said putting his blue sweater on.

You were still fazed cause the first thing you saw when you woke up was hiro was on top of you. Your face turns bright red at the thought of it.

"O-ok I'm getting ready!" You said jumping out of the bed that was now yours. You quickly went to your suitcase and you picked up a nice teal jewel neck shirt(if you don't know what that is you can look it up) and some jeans. You thought they looked great together so you decided to wear them.

"Don't look Hiro." You said turning your back to him.

"O-oh o-ok." He said quickly Turning around blushing. You quickly changed into your clothes and put some socks on as well.

"Okay you can look now." You said. After you said this, Hiro turned around he looked at you and then his face turned a light pink. He quickly turned around and covered his face.

"G-good! Ok we gotta go!" Hiro said walking down the stairs. Hm I wonder what's up with him? You quickly put on your sneakers and head downstairs to the lucky cat cafe.

"How are you guys doing!" Aunt Cass Said pitting down some nice chocolate chip pancakes. You looked at the pancakes. Just like Mom's. You start to tear up a bit.

"Y-Y/N are you okay?!" Hiro said immediately getting out of his seat to go comfort you.

"It's just. My mom makes pancakes like these for breakfast. I just miss her so much." You said looking down at your pancakes.

"Y/n it's gonna be okay, your sister is coming next week and you got me and Aunt Cass." Hiro said putting his arm around you. "Come on eat your food and I'll walk you to SFIT okay?" Hiro said softly.

"Okay Hiro." You said putting your fork into your food.

~Hiro's PV~
I walked Y/n out of the Lucky Cat Cafe.
She still looked down. Even after she beat me in smash bros. Whoever killed her mom, is seriously gonna pay.

End of PV
You and Hiro walked into SFIT. You were still a little down but you didn't want to spread your sadness, So you just put a smile on your face and kept going.

Timeskip to lunch cause (no ideas)

You walked into lunch with your lunch box, since you like making food for yourself.  Yes you made food in Aunt Cass's kitchen, with her permission of course. You were looking for a place to sit when a familiar voice called out to you.

"Y/n! Come sit with us!" Honey Lemon Said waving. She was sitting with the rest of Hiro's friends, Wasabi,Fred,Gogo. And Heck, Baymax was there too. Hiro was sitting near the edge, there was some room to sit next to him, perfect for you.

You walked over and sat next to Hiro.

"So what do you have for lunch Y/n?" Honey Lemon asked. As she said this you opened your lunch box to reveal a cute bento box. It had 6 compartments each having a different food.

"In these six boxes I have a different food over here we got some rice, then we have some Tamagoyaki, then here we got some grapes, here vegetable curry that is very spicy, we got some honey vanilla Greek yogurt and finally some sliced avocado." You said pointing to each food. You were very proud of what you made. You have a knack for making thinks pretty fast, especially food.

"Y/n how were you able to make lunch that fast. I thought we were about to be late" hiro said Confused.

"Ok I did cook some stuff at like 4am in the morning. But hey I told Aunt Cass before hand! And I washed all the dishes!" You said crossing your arms.

"Is that why you woke up almost late? I'll tell aunt Cass to make you lunches okay?" Hiro said. The gang was just having their own conversations so they didn't really hear about what you guys were talking about.

"Okay fine." You said while chewing.

"How was your morning Y/n?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Oh it was good, Aunt Cass made us some nice breakfast." You said.

"Wait Aunt Cass? You had breakfast at Hiro's? That's awesome! You guys are already besties!" She said. Before she could say anything else Hiro barged in.

"She's staying over at my house til her sister comes to San-Fransokyo." Hiro said. You looked down. You know what's gonna come next.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Honey Lemon asked.

"I'm staying at Hiro's house because-because-." You try to speak but words can't come out you started tearing up. Hiro immediately put his hand on your shoulder.

"Do you want me to tell them for you?" He asked. This made you blush a little.

"N-no I can do it on my own, it's my problem not yours Hiro." You said.

"M-My mom got murdered and the only other relative I have *sniff* and know the location of is my sister, my mom knew aunt Cass so it only makes sense for me to stay at Hiro's for the time being til my sister gets to San-Fransokyo." You said breathing in and out trying not to overflow with tears. You didn't notice this but all the others looked at each other and nodded.

"Y/n I'm so sorry about your mom. We will do everything we can to help you stay happy." Honey Lemon Said.

"Hey, what matters is that you're alive, you've lived through this, which means you can live through anything, woman up." Gogo said. You wiped your face.

"Yeah, you guys are right, besides my mom wouldn't want me to be sad anyway." You said trying to give your best smile. Hiro was still holding your shoulder.

"Hey guys! How about after this we can all go and get noodle burgers!" Fred said with excitement.

"Sorry Fred we all have to do "a thing" later this evening." Hiro said clearing hinting at Honey Lemon, Gogo, Wasabi and Fred.

"OoooooOh I almost forgot we had to do the thing!" Fred said making finger guns at the guys. You just stared in confusion. You thought what ever they were doing was none of your business so you just ignored it.

Time skip to end of the day

"Hey" Someone said as they put their hand on your shoulder. You quickly turned around hands in front of you blocking whatever you expecting an attack would happen. Turns out it was just Karmi

"O-oh Karmi, it's just you. Sorry I've been a little hostile lately." You said scratching the back of your head.

"It's okay, what happened at lunch there? You were crying in front of Hiro and the other guys." Karmi asked.

"Do I have to say it again. It's kinda personal." You said sighing.

"It's okay I all ready know your mom died." She said.

"Then why did you ask?" You asked.

"The way you were crying... it didn't sound like she just 'passed away'. So what happened." Karmi asked.

"My mom. She. She got murdered. I don't know who did it. I don't know why it happened. It just did. I was supposed to wait for her at the Lucky Cat Cafe but I then found out on the news that she got murdered and I had a panic attack. Lucky for me Hiro and Baymax were there for me." You said.

"Oh my goodness, well I hope big hero 6 finds out who the murderer is. Sorry I have to go now. Cya Y/n" Karmi said.

"Yeah I hope so, cya." you said. Waving goodbye to Karmi.