Legends of today and tomorrow part 2

I opened my eyes to see I was walking to the barn to see Rose and it was weird, I felt like I did this already

I opened my eyes to see I was walking to the barn to see Rose and it was weird, I felt like I did this already. "Mia!" Rose yelled and hugged me tightly "Do you feel weird? I feel weird, like we did this already." Rose said and I nodded "Yeah, I had this feeling before but that was when... Barry!" I yelled and I ran to the shed where Cisco was making the gauntlets but instead of Barry it was Oliver. "Uh hey, uh Oliver." I muttered and they both looked at me "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, uh where's Barry?" I asked and Oliver nodded "Inside." "He's got a lot of explaining to do with me." I told him then we walked to the house and I pulled Barry out where no one could hear us. "What the hell did you do? I have this weird feeling in my chest and the last time I felt it was when you traveled back in time." I said and he sighed "Okay, I did go back but in the future the gauntlets didn't work." "Alright so what do we do?" I asked and Cisco called us inside.

"Oliver, you were right. I don't know how you knew, but you were right-- the gauntlets won't work, they're missing a critical element." Cisco said and I frowned and looked to Barry and he shrugged. "How do you know?" "Because I remembered. I remember how Savage killed us the first time, back in Egypt." Kendra asked and Carter frowned "I've never been able to remember our first death." "Well, these sky rocks--meteors-- they fell and they completely destroyed the royal palace." "During the Middle Kingdom, Egypt experienced a high level of meteorite activity." Felicity and I said talking about what Kendra told us and everyone frowned "Sorry, history buff." "Yeah, and I know stuff." Me and Felicity said and they all smirked "Which is one of the many reasons we love you so much, but also doesn't seem to help us stop Savage." Laurel told her and I smiled. "It's the calamity Professor Boardman was referencing. The meteors, they had a glow about them. And Savage's staff had two gemstones with the exact same glow." Kendra explained and Barry nodded "Yeah, the gemstones might be made up of the same element as the meteorite."
"The Egyptians would use meteorite in their craftsmanship." Felicity said and Caitlin nodded "And the minerals glow in proximity to each other." "Like Sankara Stones." Cisco said and Thea frowned "Oh, wait, the Indiana Jones reference is the only thing I understood." She said and I sighed "I love you, Thea." I chuckled and she smirked "Two pieces of the same meteorite, like an nth metal that is the key to counter-acting the staff." Cisco said and Oliver looked concerned. "Believe it or not, this isn't actually the craziest thing I've heard today." "Oh,uh. There's a sample of the meteorite from the Middle Kingdom at the Keystone City Museum of Natural History." I said and Barry ran out and came back with a big dark blue crystal. "Hopefully I got the right one." "I could synthesize the compatible isotope out of this and coat the gauntlets with it." Cisco told us and I nodded "I can help Cisco." "Ok. Do it. Savage doesn't know that Kendra has gained access to all of her abilities. It makes you our ace in the hole." Oliver said and looked to Dig, Laurel, and Thea. "Where do you need us?" "Suit up." Oli told us and I smiled.

I was in the van with Diggle, Laurel and Thea waiting for the signal

I was in the van with Diggle, Laurel and Thea waiting for the signal. "It's wonderful to see you again, my love." "I will never be your love." I heard Kendra say in the mic and I sighed "So uh why did Millie go to Gotham?" I asked and Thea sighed "She got a call from a friend and he needed her help. Millie told me to give you her gift for your birthday, after we get rid of Savage though." Thea said and I nodded "Now, Kendra!" We heard and Diggle drove into the building. Laurel used her cannery cry and I then three an energy wave towards Savage and knocked him back. "Get clear!" Oliver yelled and Kendra and Carter flew the others out of the way and I made a small field around them for extra protection "The gauntlets are working." Barry yelled and Oliver helped Barry with the staff so I ran to help too. "No, no, no, Oliver, Mia, get yourselves to safety!" Barry yelled and Oliver shook his head "We're not leaving each other!" "Yeah, what he said!" I yelled and we took a step towards Savage and soon he was vaporized and turned to dust "Did we do it? Is he gone?" Thea asked and I shrugged "Yeah, it looks like." I muttered and Oliver looked at Barry "I knew you could do it." "I'm having the strangest Daja vu." Thea said and I nodded "You're not the only one." I told her and I looked at the ashes of Savage.

I walked next to Cisco as we said our goodbyes to Carter and Kendra. "Savage is gone for good now, right?" "I don't know. We never defeated him before. But we're free." Carter said and I smirked as they hugged and Cisco scoffed "Ugh, get a room." "You finally have the rest of your lives in front of you.
Have you thought about what you're going to do?" I asked them and Kendra sighed "Carter says in our past lives, we used to help people.
And after everything you guys have done for me, I think I should give that a try." Kendra said and I nodded. "You make it sound like this try is happening somewhere else?" "In our prior incarnation, we used to live in St. Roch, and we really liked it there." Carter said and Cisco looked annoyed "Could Cisco and I have a moment?" Kendra asked and I smiled "Of course." Carter muttered and we walked away to give them space which soon Kendra kissed Cisco and I smirked then I had this urge to go back to where the battle was and I looked at the ashes of Savage and I kneeled down next to them and I got a vision of Savage fighting a team of heroes including Carter, Kendra, Professor Stein, Jax and even Rory and Snart.

" Carter muttered and we walked away to give them space which soon Kendra kissed Cisco and I smirked then I had this urge to go back to where the battle was and I looked at the ashes of Savage and I kneeled down next to them and I got a vision of ...

"I see I was right." I heard and I turned to see Malcom "What did you see?" "What are you talking about?" I questioned and he smirked "I am very informed of all your powers Miss Allen." Malcom said and I frowned. "Your hate will be everlasting. Your enmity will never die. It will follow them from this life into the next, and the next. And the next." he said collecting Savages ashes and he looked at me. "What is your plan?" I asked and he sighed "He owe me one. And you won't say anything because if you do, I'll come for you." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him "I won't... Just.. Thea deserves better." I told him and he just winked at me then walked away.

I went back to my uncles farmhouse to see everyone about to leave and i walked up to them "Hey, kid

I went back to my uncles farmhouse to see everyone about to leave and i walked up to them "Hey, kid. So back to Starling city?" My uncle asked and they nodded "We had Cisco and Caitlin take some test, that dark force that Rose attacked you was her defense mechanism." My uncle told me and I nodded "Oh okay." "Rose told me about your powers, may I?" He asked hinting to my hands and I nodded then placed my hands on his as he examined them. Blue energy came from my hands and i frowned "I wouldn't use your powers for a few days, rest up maybe it will clear up in a few days." My uncle told me and I nodded.