Potential Energy

I walked behind Joe and Wally with Iris and Joe was showing Wally the precinct "Okay, so there's my desk

I walked behind Joe and Wally with Iris and Joe was showing Wally the precinct "Okay, so there's my desk. Upstairs is anti-crime and the CSI lab that's where Barry works." Joe said and I smiled "And we have the open files And that is a pencil. That's a stapler." "Okay. Sorry, Wally. Obviously, your sister got the funny genes." Joe told Wally and he chuckled. "Captain. I want you to meet somebody. This is my son Wally West." "Handsome young man, Joe." Captain Singh said and I smirked. "Hey, he's a West. He can't help that." "Your pops here is a hell of a detective." Captain said and Wally nodded "Obviously not." Wally said and I cleared my throat. "Well, pleasure to meet you, Wally." "Anyway, I'm glad you're here, Wally." Joe said and Iris nodded "Yeah, I've always wanted a baby brother." "What about the White Shadow?" Wally said and my face dropped. "You're joking, but yeah, they did call Barry that." I said and Wally looked to me and back to Joe. "Well, he's been pretty busy. He's doing a whole lot of running around. But why don't we do dinner? The whole family." Joe asked and I nodded "I think its a great idea." "I, uh, I got plans." Wally told us and I frowned "Oh, Iris'll cook." "Dad, we just met the kid. We don't want to kill him." Iris said and Wally smiled. "All right, we do takeout. Chinese. Whatever. Come on." "Where are your cuffs, taillights?" A guy who was arrested said and I frowned. "You know that kid?" Joe asked and he shrugged "Uh, No no. You know, it's just what they say. I got one of those faces. I'll see you guys at dinner." Wally said and walked out which I was suspicious. "Hey! Any chance I could chat with you guys for a minute?" Patty said walking up to us and I smiled "Yeah, what's up, Detective?" "Oh, uh, I- I meant Iris and Mia." Patty said and he nodded "Yeah, you're not needed." "I am needed somewhere. I'ma go there." Joe said and we laughed then went to Jitter's. "What can we do for you?" Iris said and Patty sighed. "Uh, I just wanted to talk with you, um, about Barry. I know that Barry's you know, practically your brother and your literal Brother, well adopted." Patty said and I nodded. "So I understand that your loyalty is obviously to him, not me. But I was just hoping that maybe you think I'm good for him, so you'd want to help me figure him out." "Well, I mean, if you did that, you would be the first." Iris laughed and I smirked. "Wonderful. That gives me tons of hope." Patty said and we laughed. "It's just, um he's being not distant, but..." "Guarded." Iris said and Patty nodded "Yeah. He's being guarded. And he's waking up from these bad dreams and not telling me about them. And I know that we got close really quick. It's just it's like there's something holding him back." She told us and I sighed "Here's the thing about Barry. He has a bad habit of carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, burdens that aren't even his to bear." I told him and Patty frowned "But he doesn't have to do that with me." "Which is exactly what you should tell him." Iris told Patty and she nodded "Hey, I'll see you two later. I have some work to get done." I told them and walked to the college.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

I walked into the lab and saw everyone here including Jay and my dad. "Well, the good new is whatever the Turtle did, it only affected you temporarily." Caitlin said and I frowned "Yo. What was it like being in Turtle Time?" "Yeah, no, it was weird. It was like waves of inertness like all the energy was suddenly sucked out of my body, and then it would return." Barry said and my dad sighed "That's because that's exactly what was happening. He has the ability to transfer all the surrounding kinetic energy into himself." "Leaving everyone else in a temporary state of potential energy." Jay muttered and I smirked, I have a feeling that my dad will be using this meta to take away Barry's powers, hopefully he'll do it. "That's right." "So why could I still move?" Barry asked and I thought about it, I was a science nerd before I was a Meta after all. "Your speed. Your speed allows you to change positions faster than anyone else. So you can convert your stored potential energy back to kinetic energy." I told them and they all looked at me and I cleared my throat "I've been reading a lot." I said and my dad was about to walk out. "Excuse me, where are you going?" "Trying to figure out how to use this against Zoom. You remember Zoom?" My dad said and I frowned. "Cisco, please join me. We'll use your idea and take it to new scientific heights and save the world." Yes, I'd love to!" Cisco said and I cleared my throat as he left "I have to go." I told them and I walked around the building to find my father. I found him in a small tech lab and I sighed "So how are you going to stop zoom?" I asked and he sighed "I don't know yet. I think the turtle is a solution." He told me and I looked around the room "Hmm." I played with a few tools and I looked at my dad. "So, your daughter...." I started and he turned to me "What about her?" "Do you think she wants to be saved? Do you really think she's worth saving?" I asked and he frowned. "Why are you asking me that?" He questioned and I smirked "Amelia?" "Hey dad." I muttered and he looked confused.