Chapter 20 - Raging Flames

I've never seen Natsu this angry. A fire burns in his eyes that I've never seen before. Lucy must be the reason for his anger, his anger burns for the safety of her. I want Lucy to be safe as well but his fire burns like a raging flame, hot enough to burn anyone to ash with just a single touch.

As he struck down the last dark wizard blocking us, smoke steamed off his body. He breathed heavily like a raging dragon. From where I stood, I could feel the intense heat coming from his body. Honestly, for the first time, I was scared of Natsu.

"Sting" he called my name in a dark tone with his back facing me. "A-Aye!" I squeaked in a high-pitch voice. 'What the hell happened to my voice?! Hopefully he didn't notice' I thought. "Lets go" he growled without turning to face me. "Where?" I asked nervously, hoping he wouldn't direct his anger onto me.

"To where Lucy is" he growled and stomped in the direction of where Bora took Lucy. I hurriedly followed him and as I struggled to keep up with him, I thought about what to do with Lucy after this is over. If she really is Fairy Tail's Celestial Wizard then I have no choice but it let them take her, although I would really miss her. I would miss her smile, her laugh, her cuteness and how she cheerfully calls me 'Big Brother'. They say if you love something you have to let it go.

Suddenly I hit into a tough heated wall, "what the-" I stopped myself as I realised I bumped into the all scary Natsu. "Eek! Sorry!" I squeaked, "sh" he shushed. I nodded slowly without making another sound. I looked at what he was staring at and saw a dark grey castle hidden by the dense forest. The place was just screaming dark guild. "She's in there" he whispered, "are we going in with a plan?" I whispered back. "Plan T. Take them by storm" he growled and ran towards the castle. "Plan T? What happened to A to S? Wait for me" I said before running after him.

Natsu seemed possessed as he burnt down the door with his raging flames. We entered a massive hall with a balcony looking over the ground floor. "Where is Lucy!" Natsu's voice boomed throughout the castle. "Well done Salamander" Bora smirked as he revealed himself from the shadows on the balcony. "I'm not surprised you came for little Lucy" he added smugly. "Where is she!" Natsu roared in anger.

Bora turned around towards a door behind him. "Bring her in" he commanded and a man in black walked in with Lucy unconscious in his arms. "What the hell did you do to her?!" I shouted while Natsu let out a deadly growl and glared at Bora. "She's alright I assure you. I put her to sleep because her crying was becoming annoying" Bora replied. "She was crying. You made her cry" Natsu growled as he took a few steps forward and lit his fists. His voice made me shiver in fear. I wouldn't want to get on Natsu's bad side.

"You made her CRY!" he shouted and jumped up towards the balcony. He used his flames on his feet to boost him up. "Attack!" Bora commanded and a bolt of lightning shot out from the shadows, knocking Natsu back down to the ground. Before I could ask if he was alright, around five hundred men in black charged through the double doors underneath the balcony and surrounded us. More men appeared from the shadows on the balcony and I noticed Bora took Lucy from his henchman's arms, watching us with a smug grin.

"Fire Dragon!" Natsu started his breath attack and I followed his lead. "White Dragon!" I built up my magic power. "Roar!" we roared at the same time and knocked a few men down. As we finished our roar, we were pushed to the ground and got held down by twenty men. The men holding Natsu were having trouble keeping his down with his violent struggling and steaming body temperature. "You think I didn't come prepared?" Bora smirked and Natsu growled.

Suddenly the doors slammed open and we turned our heads to see who burst in. We saw our friends, Rogue, Yukino, Minerva, Rufus, Orga, Erza, Gray, Wendy and the exceeds standing in the doorway. 'Our friends had come to help!' I happily thought. "Let Lucy go or pay the consequences" Erza threatened Bora as she requiped a sword into her hand. "Mm you know what no. Her adult figure is really hot so maybe I should-" Bora looked at Natsu and smirked, "force her to be my girlfriend."

"ROOOOOOAAARRGGH!" Natsu roared as he abruptly stood up and sent the men holding him down flying. In a flash, he jumped up onto the balcony. The men around Bora quickly backed away from the raging Dragon Slayer. Bora quickly ran into another room, taking Lucy with him, and Natsu bolted after him. Suddenly I felt the weight holding me down disappear. "Are you gonna lie there the whole time?" I turned my head up behind me to find Rogue fighting off the men around me. My friends all split up and fought the men around them. "You're late" I joked as I stood up and punched the nearest man in black. "It's not my fault you forgot to write the directions before you ran off" he joked back. "I'll make sure to write it down next time" I replied, punching another man. I wonder how Natsu's doing with Bora?