JEALOUSY | Yandere! Leon X Reader 🍋

Start from the beginning

⠀(Y/n) was just a trophy road brawler and wasn’t actually interested in Leon. In fact, you had a crush on Brock instead. You liked him for how he treated you not like a love object. He treated you like a woman, he also respects your decisions. Not like Leon, who was madly in love with you, treating you like a love object. He is in love with you but his jealousy always get the best of him. You realized he was isolating you from everyone slowly.

⠀When he confessed his feelings to you, you actually rejected him. You said that you liked someone else. But, he held your wrist, his aura threatening you as he told you to reconsider your choice. You knew you had no other choices, besides, everyone serves for the legendary brawlers. They were treated like kings around here. Only Sandy said that he doesn’t need to be treated like that.

⠀So, you accepted Leon. Not in love, but in fear. And from that, Leon treated you like a love object. Even though he spoils you so much, you still hold your feelings to Brock.

⠀Here you are, defending the man who’s innocent and had nothing to do with Leon. This time, you disobeyed him. You want all this madness called, ‘love’ to stop. You stared deeply into Leon’s eyes — that is hiding under the hoodie’s shadow.

⠀Leon suddenly smirked, he flee his wrist from your grip before he gripped your wrist. The man quickly ran away as Leon’s grip on him slipped. But, Leon didn’t mind. His attention was now on you. Everything around him seemed to blur and his focus was only on you.

⠀“Well, (Y/n). Who are you to give me a speech like that?” he asked, he slightly tilted his head.

⠀“I-I—” he cutted you off by lifting you up in a bridal style. “W-where are we going, Leon?” you called out to him, but he ignored you and continued to run.

⠀Crow knew where all of this is heading to, so, he decided to gave the two of you some private time. He smirked as he holds his blade as he thought, ‘Maybe I should get a doll for me too,’.

**

⠀You were pinned against a wall by Leon. His arms caged you, not letting you escape easily. You were writhing underneath him, you had a smaller figure than him which he thought was adorable. Without a warning, he placed his lips on yours. He swiftly grasped your butt, making you gasp. He took the chance to slip his tongue in.

⠀Unfortunately, you didn’t have the chance to fight back so he quickly got the dominance. His tongue traced every millimeter of your mouth. Your hot breath fanned on his face and God, he was addicted. He gripped your wrist, pulling you closer to him. After what seemed like forever, you pulled away, a trail of saliva formed between the two of you.

⠀His hands trailed down to your chest. Your mind yelled at you to stop him but your body obeyed him. Your body likes this but your mind doesn’t. You let your mind take control of you. Your hand — shakily — pushed his hand away from your chest. He noticed that, his stare at you — which once was filled with lust — was now filled with disappointment.

⠀“(Y/n), do you not want to be mine forever? After I did this, no one can take you away from me anymore~!” he exclaimed, his tone was joyful but you know this boy was upset that you stopped him from what he desired to do.

⠀“Besides...” he trailed off before he leaned closer to your ear, whispering, “You should respect and obey me. You know I’m way more valuable than you, right? Treat me like a king,” His aura darkened again. He always did that to get something he desired.