Chapter 33

Bonjour guys ! Here's the new chapter . Finally !!! The updates are slow , super slow I should say but college's taking all my time😣😟.And I am so sorry dear readers .
Few more chapters to go before the End ! I am so thankful to all readers for all your votes and comments . I love you guysss💖💖💖.
I hope you'll like this chapter . Vote and like always I'll be waiting for your comments. 

Author's POV

"Don't forget  to tell me the details " she said as she gave Jess one last hug before she hopped into the car .

Newly married couple waved at them as car sped away . They were off to their honeymoon ,  in Bahamas . Some lucky pals !

With a decent smile on her face , Rachel turned towards her friends ignoring Aaron in the background. 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow " she spoke in hurry hoping that her friends won't ask why she is leaving just yet . They had to go for drinks after all it was her own idea .

"Oh boy ! Such an awful human being . You can't leave us until mid night" Rosie made an attempt to pull her towards her car . Kyle and Will nodded their heads .

"Can't leave just yet " Kyle said

She shook her head , she couldn't tell them .

"I'm sorry guys , not tonight . Don't get mad at me because I'm about to run  " with that she was gone leaving them standing there in bewilderment

"Something's definitely up with her "Will spoke making both Rosie and Kyle look  at him .

"She's hiding something " Rosie almost whispered .

**********************

"I hate your face ! DO YOU GET THAT ? I HATE YOU !!" Too loud for anybody's liking and so hurtful of course . Very damaging for a ten year old .

She let silent tears slide down her pale face . Her feeble body was shook with fear .

"I'm sorry mom , i didn't mean t-----" she wasn't given a chance to explain . A loud thud was heard and she  hardly stayed standing .

"I'll die . Can't you see that !"  She rolled her skinny body on bed , voice so desperate,  cold hands shaking .

"I can't mom . It's not legal " she tried to raise her voice hoping that her mom will understand but deep inside she knew she won't .

She kneeled down on cold hard floor , feeling helpless , lifting her wet lashed she looked at the woman in front of her , lying like A dead body . Did she even need to be scared of a half dead ? But she was . 

"I've done so much for you . And now you're letting me die " she heard her whispering into the pillow

"I can't  .please " she pleaded .

She remembered what happened last time , she could not let that happen again , the sheer fear was still there , the most terrorful event in her life , even thinking about it made her shake .

"You just have to pick a packet from him . You know his home . You went there once" she felt out of breath upon hearing those words . Unstoppable tears kept rolling down .

"He tried to touch me mom " she exclaimed hoping her mother would understand . But boy ! How wrong the poor girl was.

"Honey you're supposed to feel good when a man touches you "

"I feel dirty when they touch me , no matter how much I try to feel good mom  . I can not !" She sobbed , hugging her knees before she looked at naked man sleeping next to her .