Chapter 25

Bonjour everybody ! I am sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter I hope you will like it .

Dont forget to vote and comment ♡♡

Author's POV

"Are you spilling the beans or not ?" Frustrated Jess almost yelled .
Rosie took a deep breath nobody knew she was holding back and sat on floor next to Bell . Fluffy,Orange cat leaned in under her touch and she patted her one more time before daring to look up to find her two friends looking at her with disbelieve and impatience. 

"She is not gonna say anything Jess , let's not waste our time we have things to do " Rachel blunted before standing up to leave but Rosie's nervous voice stopped her .

"I....I really ..." and again there was a pause . She had been doing this since Jess and Rachel stepped into her elegant and expensive apartment .

"Gosh ! Rosie you are damn annoying !" Impatient Jess threw the pillow across the room making Rosie flinch .

"Wait ! You don't have anything to say , you asked us to come as soon as possible and bring Bell with us just because you wanted to see that fat little cat not us " Jess really yelled this time pointing towards poor Bell who was lazily rolling her body on floor .

Rosie's expressions changed from nervous to surprised and she immediately started shaking her head .

"No . I really have to say something " this time she completed without any stupid pause .

"You have two seconds Rosie "giving the ultimatum Rachel sat back on leather  sofa next to Jess .

Rosie reluctantly stood up and walked towards the other end of the room to sit on one of the wooden chairs where Jess and Rachel's questioning eyes won't stop her from speaking this time .

" IthinkIampregnant"  she said in a single breath making it extremely difficult for her friends to understand but their sharp ears couldn't affort to not hear something this surprising.

"But you weren't even seeing somebody " Jess said in disbelieve

she looked down , her face red like a tomato .

"You had one night stand Rosie ?" Rachel asked walking closer to her and she almost tripped over Bell in her way which caused embarrassed and nervous Rosie to burst out laughing .

"So it was one night stand " Jess said in calm voice which immediately took Rosie back to her embarrassing situation .

She nodded

"Do you know his name ?" Rachel asked .

"Of course I do . I have even texted him before i called you guys "

"You have his number !" Jess yelled again cause Rachel to let out a frustrated sigh this time .

"Can you stop yelling Jessie Page !" She shouted .

"Stop it you both " Rosie stood up from chair and marched towards them she was feeling less embarrassed somehow .

"He slipped his number in my bag . I found it the day after " she said

"What did he say ?" Rachel asked

"He hasn't replied yet . I told him to come here whenever he is free " her face fell when she talked about inviting him over .

"And he still isn't here " Rachel mumbled

"Do you really think he will contact you now ? You made a big mistake by telling him over a text " Jess sounded rude and cold but both of the knew she was right.