Chapter 2-Kwamis Unleashed

Alya looked up in surprise when her little friend was coming right for her. "Hey, Nino! Look!" Trixx flies right into Alya's arms as Wayzz gives Nino a fist bumb while the two of them put on their miraculouses

"What's up, little dude?" Nino gave Wayzz a hand to sit on instead of floating.

"You both have proven yourselves to Ladybug and you are able to keep us with you now. You are now our official owners," replied the little turtle.

Alya jumped in excitement. "REALLY? Thats sooo Awesome!"

Trixx looked as equal as excited. Like owner, like kwami. "Yes, it is! I'm so glad to see you again, Alya!"

Alya gave the little fox a scratch. "My baby fox, how ya been gurl?"

Trixx purred at the attention and gave her a smile. "Good but I am a little hungry"

Wayzz looked at his hat wearing companion. "I also have a little hunger, dude."

Nino thought for a moment. "Well, what do ya eat?"

Wayzz was happy to explain their dietary needs. "Well, I eat vegetables and Trixx loves berries."

Alya and Nino find a nearby store to buy their kwamis something to chow down on while still hiding them under their shirts. Alya got Trixx some yummy blueberries and Wayzz got some cool carrots from Nino. The kwamis happily ate their new treats.

Trixx got done first. "Thanks, A!"

Alya snuggled Trixx to her cheek. "You're welcome, cutie."

Wayzz realized they forgot to tell them what Ladybug said. "Oh, we forgot to mention. You two are now a team. If at any time, Ladybug and Cat Noir aren't the first to show, you two are team alpha. You are their first responders."

Nino and Alya looked at each other and then high fived shouting at the same time, "So cool! Carapace and Rena Rouge Dream Team!"

Meanwhile on Luka's houseboat, Sass flies through the port window. Luka is strumming his guitar in his room upon Sass's entrance. He looked at the small snake now floating in front of him.

Sass bowed his head to the musician. "Hello, Massster."

Luka returned the bow. "Hello, Sass. What brings you here?"

"The Guardian Ladybug hassss allowed you to keep me by your ssssside because you have proven yourssself," explained the snake.

"That's very good to hear. What do you mean The Guardian? Ladybug?" asked Luka strumming his guitar to clear his head of the news he is receiving.

"Ladybug isss the new Guardian of the Miraculoussssesss," hissed Sass.

Luka looked at the small snake, thinking about what he'd just heard. "Oh, alright. So, what happens now?"

Sass crossed his little arms. "Now, you will familiar youssself with your new partner, Ryuko, the owner of the Dragon Miraculousss."

Luka hummed his response. "I see. Ladybug is putting us into teams. Why?"

"To bring jussstice to Parisss. You and Ryuko are team Beta. You are the ssssecond resssonders to an akuma attack if Ladybug and Cat noir cannot get there in time," Sass explained.

Luka nodded his head. "Alright, I see how that might be useful. I'm glad to see you Sass."

Sass once again bowed. " You asss well, Massster Luka." Luka slid on Sass's bangle and the band went into camouflage mode right as he puts it on.

Luka started strumming his melody for Marinette he'd been working on for a while now. "Want to hear a song I've been working on for my friend, Marinette?"

Sass flew to Lukas shoulder and curled up, settling down. "It would be my pleassssure, Luka." And at that Luka started playing the melody of the girl whos been in his head since the day they met.

Longg flew into Kagami's fencing class that was about to end. Kagami sees Longg fly in and excuses herself to the bathroom. The kwami follows her into the room.

Kagami turned to greet the small dragon. "Hello, Longg-san. I am happy to see you once more."

Longg bowed in respect. "Greetings, Kagami-san. I am glad to be your official Kwami."

Kagami looked confused for a moment. "How do you mean, Longg?"

Longg explained, "Master Ladybug was gracious to honor you to become a miraculous owner now. You have proven yourself as an honorable superheroine to Ladybug-san."

Kagami relaxed after his explanation. "I get to keep you this time?"

Longg nodded his tiny head. " Yes, Kagami-san. The honor is yours. You are also part of the Beta team. Your teammate is Viperion, the snake miraculous holder."

She tapped her finger against her chin in thought. " I wonder if he is worthy of my presence," she murmured.

The tiny dragon shrugged. "We shall see, Kagami-San."

Kagami puts on Long's choker necklace and tucks it under her fencing uniform.

She looked at the kwami. "Let's get back to practice, Longg. I want the honor of beating Adrien during this match on Saturday and I need to be perfect."

The kwami swirled around her head. "The honor is mine to see your skills in action, Kagami-san." Longg flew down to hide in Kagami's fencing shirt and they went back on to the gym floor.

Ladybug, Kaalki, and Xuppu traveled to the library at the school, seeing Max and Kim playing Ultimate Mega Strike 4. Ladybug opens the window and drops in from the skylight.

Ladybug waved at her classmates to get their attention. "Hello, Boys!"

Xuppu flew near Kims head and shouted in his ear, "Hey, Nitwit!"

Kaalki, who actually had manners, softly said, "Greetings, gentlemen."

Kim looked at the tiny monkey. "Hey, its my funky monkey! And I've already told you, my name's Kim!"

Xuppu shrugged at the boy. "Yeah, but Nitwit is funnier to say."

Kim sticks his tongue out at the kwami and the monkey does it back.

"Xuppu, behave yourself!" exclaimed Ladybug.

Xuppu hangs head down shamefully and let out a soft " Yes, Ladybug."

Max looked at the masked hero. " Ladybug, what are you doing here?"

Ladybug stood tall with her hands on her hips. "You 2 have proven yourselves to me that you can handle the abilities and responsibilities of being miraculous owners. You may keep your Kwamis with you for now on unless you jeopardize this like revealing your identities to the world, like Chloe did as Queen Bee."

Kim smiled large, almost splitting his face in half. "Wow, Cool! Hear that Xuppu, you gotta be nice to me now."

Xuppu crossed his tiny arms. "Maybe, maybe not we'll see."

Max greeted his little horse. "Hello again, Kaalki. I'm very pleased to see you again."

Kaalki looked at the boy and nodded her head in greeting. "It is a pleasure, I'm sure. I'm very pleased to be your kwami again, Max."

Kim puts the headband on, and it camouflages into a sweatband. Then Max puts the sunglasses on and they revert to his glasses type, perfect to keep the miraculous hidden in plain sight.

Ladybug gives both boys a nod. "You two are a team now. You're team theta. If Cat Noir and I are not available and neither is anyone else, you two are our last line of defense against Hawk Moth. Can you handle this?"

Max and Kim looked at one another. "In it to win it, Affirmative!" They said over each other.

Ladybug clapped her hands once and smiled. "Great! Now there will be a meeting of the Miraculous soon. I'll be in touch. Bug out!" Ladybug tosses her yo-yo and hooks it on to a nearby building, then swings through the skylight and out of the school.