55

hi, just came here to say comments are better than votes and nothing can change my mind.

the next morning, tyler and josh woke up in tyler's bed, their legs tangled together while josh's arm was draped across tyler's waist and his head on tylers's chest.

"good morning." tyler said sleepily and smiled before pressing a kiss to josh's forehead.

josh blushed and smiled, hiding his face in tyler's chest. 

tyler chuckled. "c'mon baby boy. time to wake up."

josh grumbled and tightened his grip on tyler's body. "five more minutes, please?"

"josh. it's monday morning and we have school."

"hmph...fine."

josh sat up and looked at tyler with admiration in his eyes.

"what?" tyler asked and raised an eyebrow.

josh just smiled widely and shrugged.

"c'mere." tyler said he grabbed onto josh's wrists and pulled him on top of him. flipping them over so tyler lays on top of josh.

"mmph- tyler, stop!" josh giggled.

"you stop being so cute!" tyler exclaimed and trapped josh underneath him.

"tyler. it's monday morning and we have school." josh mimicked tyler from earlier.

"what happened to five more minutes?"

"it's been five minutes, genius." josh joked and looked up at tyler, who had a small smirk on his face as he looked down at the boy before pressing his lips to josh's, who immediately kissed back without a word.

josh's hands trailed their way to tyler's chest, feeling the outline of his abs through the thin fabric. stupid fabric.

"tyler! josh! breakfast is done!"

they broke away from each other, both with large smiles on their faces before laughing loudly. tyler climbed off of josh after giving him one last kiss and got off the bed.

"you can borrow some of my clothes."

josh giggled. "i love how you assume you're going to get them back."