50

holy crap we're at 50 chapters, this is crazyyyyyy. here's a longer chapter for you people to fill your "holes". XD
tw//mentions of self-harm and drugs

"we'll uh...leave you two alone." brendon said and dragged ryan out of the room, closing the door behind them.

josh looked at tyler before breaking down in tears. "i-i'm s-so s-sorry tyler."

tyler wrapped his arms tightly around josh and cooed him. "josh, you have nothing to be sorry for."

"y-yes i do. th-this a-all m-my fault. i sh-should've n0never s-said yes t-to d-debby. none o-of us would b-be h-here right n-now and y-you wouldn't've swallowed th-those pill-pills."

"josh, don't blame yourself for my stupidity. i shouldn't've gotten so... so upset over you and debby. i should've just accepted it and moved on. please don't cry. i-i hate seeing you cry 

josh sniffled and rested his head on tyler's chest while tyler wrapped his arms around the boy. josh's eyes wandered to tyler's arm. there were old scars that you could barely even see, then there were the new ones from jut 2 nights ago. josh couldn't help the thoughts that was his fault that entered his brain. he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and hesitantly reached out, touching tyler's arm lightly. tyler tensed up, but he didn't stop josh as he lightly rubbed his thumb over one of the scars. josh teared up again, but refused to let them escape as he hugged tightly.

"i'm so sorry." josh mumbled into tyler's chest.

"it's ok josh.i'm fine, i promise. as long as you're with me, i'll be fine."

josh's heart fluttered at tyler's words, making him blush. 

"i won't leave you." josh said quietly and intertwined his fingers with tyler's, looking up at him innocently and smiling. tyler smiled down at him before hooking his thumb and index finger under his chin and lifted his head, connecting their lips in a slow kiss.

they both smiled into the kiss before josh climbed into tyler's lap, one of his hands tangling into tyler's fluffy hair, the other one moving to the back of his neck while tyler's slipped under josh's hoodie and softly held his waist.

meanwhile, ryan and brendon sat outside the room.

"do you think they're done talking?" 

ryan rolled his eyes. "would you be patient bren? it's not everyday tyler confesses his feelings in front of the boy he has feelings for."

brendon sighed before walking over to the door and opening it silently. he looked through the crack and had to stop himself from cracking up as he watched the scene. he just slowly closed the door and turned back to ryan before bursting into laughter.

ryan's eyes widened. "dude, what the fuck?"

at some point, brendon had to hold his stomach and lean against the wall to the point of tears. "oh my- o-oh my g-god!" brendon cried, trying to catch his breath.

ryan just sat there staring at him as of he was on crack "brendon. you've been laughing for over 3 minutes. what's happening in there?"

brendon just pointed to the door. "l-look for your-yourself!"

and so ryan did. and soon, they were both laughing hysterically.

after about 5 minutes, they finally caught their breath.both of them were red and flustered before they both agreed that they should go break them up before they ended up fucking in a hospital bed.

"get off of each other hoes!" brendon yelled as he burst through the door, ryan running in behind him. 

tyler and josh almost jumped out of their skin as josh fell off of tyler and onto the ground, landing on his butt. ryan and brendon both erupted into laughter again as tyler quickly helped josh up and helped him cover the mark tyler may or may not have left on his neck.

"you asshats!" tyler yelled and hit both of them upside their heads.

"hey! it was brendon's idea to interrupt your guys' make-out session!" 

"hey! you agreed to it dumbass!" brendon retorted.

"will you two shut up already?" tyler smiled at the couple and then back at josh who was cowering by his side, clearly embarrassed about getting caught, which only made tyler chuckle.

ryan 'awww'd'  at the sight and gushed about how cute they were together and that he's been waiting for this moment since they met and tyler and josh let him because they both agreed with him about everything.