Chapter 42: I Made Shit Awkward

VALDUSS POV:

"Anne!" I shouted shoving the two half vampire-half Wolf men off me.

They grabbed her arms and dragged her up a flight of stairs as she struggled fighting against them. They'd drugged her and although she wasn't completely out, she was a lot weaker.

She didn't show weakness, only strength though, "Get your sick hands off me!" She spat in ones face, "That better not be your jack off hand!"

I slammed my fist into ones mouth as it went to growl or whatever the fuck these things do. Reaching inside, I pulled hard and watched it go limp.

Jamming my two fingers into the seconds eyes, I watched it swing it's massive hand, claws on the ends, over my arm they grazed, and I plucked the fuckers eyes out.

Charging up the steps, I took down the first, slamming its head into the steps. It's skull gave a loud crack and as the body went limp, I watched as Anne pulled the head off ones neck.

Blood gushed from his throat before his head slowly flopped back off his neck. His head rolled down the steps before his body followed.

Anne began collapsing and I quickly picked her up bringing her to my chest. Her body began trembling before the name came, "Annalise." He said.

Looking down the steps, I watched the man at the bottom of the steps.

Her hands clenched my vest, her eyes moving to my face, she had eyes so red they put rubies to shame. She ducked her head into my chest before turning and then placing a hand on my chest. One shove and I lifted off my feet slamming into the wall and landing on my ass at the top of the steps.

Shit!

She began levitating, floating up from the ground and then out sprouted her wings, she clapped them twice, the first shattered every glass near her. The glass ceiling shattered, falling to the floor around her and then the second flung all the broken glass at the man.

Anne swooshed her left wing, then her right wing, and continued as a tornado began forming, inside was all the glass, and inside that, the man.

His screams were muffled within the tornado.

Anne's hair flew around wild, She was magnificent, not in the way that a performance is done, not in the cleanest assassinations, not like she did anything spectacular, but that she herself was....magnificent.

"How dare you betray me? I, who gave you mercy! Whose blood brought you alive!" She shouted in a tone so magnified it sounded as though she had a megaphone in front of her mouth.

She swung both wings together and pulled them apart in a swift move.

Then she lowered to her feet and his blood splattered, his guts clinging into the walls and the broken glass slamming into the walls piercing the parts of him in place along the tacky blue walls.

Anne took a step down, then another, her bare feet stepping into the blood of her enemies.

She looked to the vampwolves who ran in, their jaws snapping. As if they were nothing but flies bothering her lunch date, she swung one wing out. The winds knocked them to the walls, and she reached down grabbing the knife from the body that took it from her earlier, she swung it hard and spun, her wings gave push to the knifes motion.

When she stopped, all seven vampwolves collapsed to the floor in pieces.

She grabbed her knife and walked to the wall running her finger over the blood and bringing her finger to her lips sucking the blood off.