§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

While in the other side:

Nina's POV

Mmmmmm~ I am eating with Luke in the plaza~. It just the two of us eating and talking~. Even there is so many people~.

Lal-la-la, la-la~ we are in a date~, the two of us is in a date.

Yehey Me!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Luke's POV

Finally he finish his last words of his speech

"and now!-" (king)

What the prick?! Don't tell me there's more.

" -May i present you the symbol of light, [Sword Maiden] Mariel Guardian!" (king)

Oh never mind it's Mariel's turn.

A loud of applause comes from us as Mariel walk from the back towards to front stage.

"good evening people of ‹Guidon City›, i am truly grateful to receive such warm welcome-" (Mariel)

I don't know why but Mariel's eyes are surveying throughout the crowd like she's finding something or someone.

"-I will do my best to lend any help as long as I can." (Mariel)

Mariel stop talking and still looking around, while the crowd has gone silent like waiting for more.

"that is all, thank you " (Mariel)

Wait what? That is all? What do you mean 'that is all'?

The whole people that was present in the plaza has gone silent. They not clapping or applauding at all. Until her eyesight stop into my direction or to be exact directly to me.

She put a very innocent smile but with mix positive emotion as I can see in her eyes, fill with overwhelming joy, excitement, hope, interest and gratitude.

The whole crowd shout like the fans who has full power of support, cheering their favorite idol.

Especially from the male faction.

So noisy

After that is the play that me and Nina want to watch.

The story is like this:

The world is the midst of chaos and war.

Fight among human, elves, dwarfs, beastmen, vampires, demons, dragon kins and other races.

For power, land, authority, resources, name your desire.

The god of light, dark, water, fire, wind, and earth did not meddle in the war, for unknown reason.

They not personally stop the war but instead they choose each races to be their representative and stand on each side.

With the power that bestowed upon them they help each other, according to the call of gods, the great war is finished.

They became leaders of each country.

Peace and unity reign in whole world of ‹Creatia›.

However it did not end there.

As living beings filled with inner dark side.

The seven capital sins pride, lust, gluttony, sloth, wrath, greed, envy. They let it them overcome them.

The world once again clad in darkness. And within thus darkness monsters born. From that Era another war has begun but with monsters.

The gods lose their trust to choose among the races. So they decide to summon other being from other existing world.