t w e n t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"Five!" I gripped his limp body before sliming my hand to his back and pulling him up the stairs. The water was turning red from my leg but I was able to reach the top. I felt a bit better and not as weak as I sat his body by the ledge. I was getting energy from the other siblings.

I knew this building was going to collapse soon. I sat by Five hugging his body.

"We got this." I said. I opened the file and began to skim to find out what to do.

File 9173926543027
Date: 4/1/2019
Database: powers
Description: y/n wakes up five with a power sting from within her own mind source.

I looked at him before placing my hands on his heart. I pushed my power towards him. A bright light flashed. I felt a giant pain in my head. My body felt as if it was on fire.

"Y/n?" I urged myself to look up despite the pain.

"Five!" I yelled. I gripped onto him.

"Hey hey, I'm here." He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel him giving a smile. "You're burning up." He said, but I ignored it.

"Where are we y/n?" We pulled away and he looked around, his hair was stuck to his head and his browns were furrowed.

"My mind or power source whatever you wanna call it." I replied. I felt the rumble in the building like all the other ones. "Five I need some of your energy!"

"Ok." He immediately grasp my hand and as the building started to fall I put a force field around us. The air filled with dust, and we fell fast towards the water. With impact the force field broke, but what could of killed us didn't. I felt my body drop down in the water, and I pushed to the surface. Five was there swaying in the tide.

"Y/n!" He looked at me and swam towards me. He grasped me before leading me to a piece of building and helping me up.

"Come on Five!" I said extending my hand.

"There's no room."

"Oh no, we are not Jack and Rose from the Titanic. We both know there is room." He looked at me before trying to heave himself up. He immediately fell off.

"Give me your hand." I said. He took it and I lifted him up beside me.

"I think we should head home." Five said.

"I agre—." I tried to speak before all my energy was drained and I could see the white light like before and my body making impact with something.

I sprang forward, gasping for air.

"OH HOLY SHIT." Klaus yelled. "YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME WARNING."

I looked beside me to see Five awake. We both looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"HEY GUYS THERE BACK!" Klaus yelled.

I could hear footsteps and then I could see 4 other familiar faces in the doorway. They all smiled before hugging me and Five.

"I knew you could do it y/n." Said Ben.

"Yeah now I can see that." I said chuckling.

||

Dear readers,So one more chapter left!! This chapter was actually much longer then I anticipated

Dear readers,
So one more chapter left!! This chapter was actually much longer then I anticipated. But it works because it's like a big sorry for being so late and unorganized with updates. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed. Make sure to vote, comment, and please follow me!!

Love,
Author 💗💗

(Also there will probably be a sequel to this story)