e i g h t e e n

"I have this hurting in my chest
I'm not sure if it's my heart
Or the bullet"

_________
Y/n POV

"Five I have a bad feeling about this"

"Me too."

"Who are they?"

"Some people who don't like us and our intentions." He grabbed my hand pulling me to the door.

The sound of bullets rang through my ears. Holy sh-

Drip

Deja Vu? I looked down to see blood dripping from my stomach. That's not good.

Hours earlier...

Ok, so I can raise the dead. That's fun. How I even managed that is a wonder to me. I was back in my room and very tired I may add.

Drip

I looked to floor to see a small drop of liquid. I lifted my head and stared into the mirror. There was a small line of liquid coming from my nose and eyes like tears. Although it wasn't quite a nose bleed or crying. It was a yellowish liquid almost metallic looking. (Teen Wolf? Jk)

I made my way to the bathroom trying to wipe it away. Although it kept coming, I wiped it each time. Over and over.

Knock Knock

"Y/n you in there." It was Five.

"Uh y-yeah. Gimme a second." There was a small pile of toilet paper on the ground. The metallic liquid stopped coming and I picked up the pile of toilet paper squares and plopped them in the trash. I went to the door and swung it open to reveal Five in his uniform. As always.

"Hey—are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah why do you ask."

"You're pale, and your lips are bluish."

"Just tired from the resurrection."

"Are you seriously calling it that."

"What else am I supposed to call it." I plopped my butt on the bed. A minute later Five was right next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Hey, are you sure you're ok."

"Mhm." I wasn't looking at him but I could feel his eyes on me and the stupid smirk creep on his face. My hand was settled on my leg and it wasn't long enough before I felt a hand place on mine. I blushed before intertwining our fingers and closing my eyes.

We stayed like that for a while before getting up and going separate ways. I headed towards Klaus' room where him, Ben, and Diego happened to be. I stood at the doorway watching them play a game of Sorry.

"Haha SORRY NOT SORRY BUDDY." Klaus yelled.

"Drop dead." Ben said.

"No you drop de— oh I see what you did there."

"Klaus you really are slow." Diego sighed ruffling Klaus' hair.