n i n e t e e n

"Sink and falling
Aren't the same thing
One is slower
And one is more painful."

___________
Five's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. My current situation is very stressful. The academy is being shot up by hazel and cha cha. The others are still in there and not to mention Y/n is bleeding out. AND ITS RAINING OUTSIDE TO TOP IT ALL OFF.

I picked up her limp body and braced to spacial jump. I moved forward but nothing happened. I pushed harder into nothingness and still the force was to strong to be opened.

"COME ON." I was about to scream. Rain was pouring over my hair and onto my face. She was getting soaked from the rain as well. I decided to give up and headed to the side alley. There was Luther and Allison.

"Guys!"

"Fiv— oh my god what happened."

"She got shot. Where are the others."

"Still inside."

I turned to Luther placing y/n carefully in his hands. "I'm going in to get them, keep her safe."

I climbed up the ladder and into my room. I headed toward the door but stopped grabbing a knife. I walked out and immediately I saw Klaus and Ben ducking at a corner. I stepped out of the doorway, gunshots flying past me. I scurried over to them.

"Guys we need to get out."

"No dip, Five." Klaus said.

"How about Ben—you take the people on the lower floor and Klaus—sneak out the front. I'll take anyone on the top."

The nodded before heading to their places. I motioned my fingers counting down.

3

2

1

I ran out heading toward the first man I saw. I jumped on a chair and landed on his back digging the knife into his neck. Blood poured on my suit mixing with the rain water. Downstairs I could hear the grunts of men being slammed into the walls by Ben. I used the man I killed as a shield to the bullets before tossing him on another shooter. I slid in between another mans legs and got up, I choked him from behind. I grabbed his gun before turning around and shooting the remaining men. I threw the gun down and began to walk, until I felt a gun pointed at the back of my head.

"Don't move." It was Cha Cha. "Head down stairs NOW." I lifted my hands up before starting to walk towards the steps. There was no point in trying to fight back in this position. My powers weren't working and she had a gun to my head. We headed into the living room where Ben was on the floor seemingly unconscious. Cha cha pushes me to the ground where I rested up against a pillar. A few moments later, Hazel entered the room with a gun to Allison's head and carrying y/n over his shoulder. Luther no where in sight.

_________
Y/n POV

I was being carried over Hazels shoulder which didn't help my wound. I had woken up not to long ago in Luther's arms, we were outside in the rain heading towards a car but we were spotted by hazel and he knocked out Luther, hitting his head into the car repeatedly. Allison started to try and rumor him but he pulled a gun before she could. He had led me and Allison to the living room. In the living room it was silent. All the dark clothed men were dead except Hazel and Cha Cha, of course.

Hazel dropped me on the ground and i grunted. He placed Allison on the couch and gave her a deadly stare precautioning her not to move. He then headed towards Cha Cha and they started to whisper about something. Five made his way over from the pillar he was sitting at. He let me slightly lean on him for support. I was shivering from the cold and there was glass on the floor from the broken windows.

"Y/n. Are you ok."

"What's happening."

"I think they wanna kill us."

I put a hand up to his forehead examining a small cut. "I'm to weak to do any real damage."

"Me too."

"Ok enough." Cha Cha said heading towards us. "Here's what's going to happen. You." She pointed towards Allison on the couch. "Are going to say there for one.

"You—however are gonna do something for us." She said motioning towards me.

"I would never do anything for you."

"Oh yeah?" She headed towards Allison placing a gun to her head. "I want you to put Five into that Sleeping Spell."

"No. N-no. Please don't make me do that."

"Come on times a ticking sweetheart." I could feel tears coming from my eyes and I turned to Five. He wiped my tears and nodded.

"N-no Five. I don't know if I'll be able to wake you up."

"It's ok y/n." He grabbed my cheek and I placed my hand over his.

"Ok girl if you don't do it now I'm shooting." I looked over to Allison she had slight tears in her eyes. I nodded before turning back to Five.

I began chanting the spell and soon a golden aura was coming from me and making its way to Five. I felt the tears starting to fall from my eyes and trail down my cheeks.

"S-sleep and d-drain the life awayy
Sleep u-u-until the never d-day."

I repeated whispering the chant until Five's hand slipped from my face and his body collide with the floor.

"N-no." I cried. I cupped his face."No." He was laying almost lifeless on the ground. His hair was wet and stuck to his face, his skin was pale but his cheeks were bright pink. I turned to Cha Cha. "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW."

"Perfectly." She pulled the gun from Allison and Hazel and her headed towards the door. As soon as the door shut Allison came over. She knelt beside me and hugged me.

"It's ok y/n. Shhhhhh." She whispered trying to calm me down even though I could sense her crying too. And that's how we were. Sitting on the ground in a pool of my blood, soaking wet, crying in each other arms. Ben and Luther wounded and Klaus no where in sight. Five's limp body in the middle of it all.

||

So this book is almost done! Wow that's fun

So this book is almost done! Wow that's fun. I'm also starting school soon. Ew. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote, and comment. While you're at it maybe give me a follow too 🤷🏻‍♀️ See you green beanz later!!

~your author 😁