Home

Third p.o.v.
Sensei Wu got disturb his meditation by his students. He thought that they are playing video game but when he check they weren't? Then he checked the training course to find his students training. Jay was blocking the arrows by his Nunchucks. Cole knock down some dummies by his scythe. Kai was practice his Spinjitzu. And Zane was meditating. Zane got up and run pass Jay then he took Cole scythe to take down the last dummy and finally did a Spinjitzu. But he cover the training course floor into Ice. Kai slip on the ground. Cole and Jay help Kai up "This floor isn't big enough for the four of us" said Kai "Correction this floor isn't big enough for him" said Cole looking at Zane. "It's like he in his own world" said Jay and turned around and said "I bet he can't even hear us". Zane didn't pay attention to their instead he was practicing throwing his shuriken. Sensei went up to his three students. "Sensei Zane weird" said Kai to his teacher "What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you" "no Sensei he's weird, weird" said Cole.

Flashbacks 1

Cole was in the bathroom minding his own business while reading a newspaper. Until Zane came in and brushing his hair. "Do you mind!?" Shouted Cole

Flashbacks 2

Jay, Nya and Zane were watching a romantic movie that made Nya and Jay cried but for Zane that made him laugh. Nya and Jay look at Zane confused.

Flashbacks 3

Kai was getting a late night snack. He went into the kitchen and open the fridge to find Zane inside eating a sandwich. Kai jump in surprised "Holy what!?" "I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat" Zane pick up the cheese and hand it to Kai "Cheese?" Kai look at Zane confused.

End Of Flashbacks

"We like the guy he's really smart he's just a little off sometimes" said Kai to his Sensei "Zane is a brother and brothers are often different I should know" said Sensei to his students. Later the Mailman had to walk up a ton of steps so he can give the Ninja their mail. The mailman made it to the top and ring the doorbell. "Mail!" Said Jay, Kai and Cole. They open the door "ah let's see" mailman looks for letter for the Ninja "a letter from Jay's parents" he give Jay a letter "Kai has a fan letter" give the letter to Kai "Oh something from Cole's father" he said and gives him a letter "What no package? I'm expecting something from creatures beasts and beyond" said Cole "hmm no nothing" he said and look though in his bag and found it and give it to Cole "oh here it is" "ha Rocky's gonna love this" said Cole and went off to his dragon. Jay and Kai open their letter but notice Zane didn't get anything. "Hey Zane how come you never heard anything from your parents" asked Jay "I don't remember my parents I've been an orphan all of my life" said Zane. Jay and Kai exchange sad looks "you mean you've never had a home?" Asked Kai. Zane shook his head no sadly. Sensei Wu went up to Zane "The Monastery is your home now" he said trying to cheer up his student. Zane walk away sadly to his room.

Back with Cole. He open the package from Creatures Beast and Beyond and showed it to his dragon "delivery toads Rocky your favorite" said Cole and handed it to his dragon. Rocky enjoyed it.

Somewhere in the forest

Two Hypnobrai Snakes watching the view of the forest but one snake see through Cole eyes. "I can't believe you hypnotized one of the Ninja does the general know?" Asked Hypnobrai "Course not, he's been put under control by Lloyd and I plan to use it for my besssst intersssst" said Scales. The Hypnobrai walk away because he saw his General. "Everyone works while you two sssslack assss my ssssecond in command I expect more from you Scalessss " said the General "yessss General" said Scales the General was about to slither away but Scales stop him "General you know I am mosssst loyal to you but I musssst quesssstion this childissssh agenda the Ninja hassss sssstolen our sssstaff yet you insssstruct your army to make this playhousssse for Lloyd. Snakessss don't belong in treessss" said Scales "you know better than to quesssstion my judgement Scalessss I'll pretend you didn't assssk" said the General