"It's alright, bro.", Ned gave his friend teeth showing smile.

Michelle observed her two friends, a small smile on her face as she watched them doing their handshake. Not that she would admit to anyone, she found their handshake incredible. It's not that they have memorized it, that wasn't impressive to her, but the thought that they made it up in preschool and never got sick of it was incredible. Their friendship was beyond everything amazing that she has witnessed in her young life. Not that she had witnessed a lot of things yet.

"You are done with whatever that was?", she asked, crossing her arms on her chest.

"C'mon Em, we've been through this several times, that was what we call an extraordinary handshake.", Peter rejoined, favoring her with a smile.

"Em? That's a new one.", Ned observed.

"Oh, I didn't notice that I said that. Is that alright with you, MJ?", he asked, pressing his lips to a thin line. Peter didn't want to make her uncomfortable with the name he had chosen for her a while ago but never planned on using it for a long time. Michelle just stared at him, a small smile grazed the girl's lips.

-🕷-

"You sure, nothing hurts?", Miles had been worrying for hours after Gwen has told him what happened after Peter had brought her to him

"Don't worry. I'm fine.", she gave him a reassuring smile.

"Well, I wanted to ask you something. You might think it's stupid, but... let me help. Teach me how to control my powers and let me help you and Spider-Man.", he locked eyes with her. Brown met Blue.

"And I know I'm not that experienced, but someone has to help you, with half the Avengers gone, you two need all the help you can get with whatever might comes next."

"Miles lets not talk about that now.", Gwen looked away. "I'm just really tired. Let us talk tomorrow, maybe I can convince... him... to come... tomorrow...", her bluebell eyes slowly closed, as her body slowly caught the tiredness.

Miles watched her for a few seconds, before carrying her to his bed. "Sleep well, Gwen.", he kissed her forehead before leaving his bedroom and going back to the kitchen.

-🕷-

Greenlight illuminating the room hidden behind the bookshelf. Scientists and doctors working on every machine. The only sound in the room is the breathing of the boy that is covered in green liquid in a pot positioning in the middle of the room and the sound of the machines when pressing various buttons. From Green to red to blue and back to green. A red light blinking every two seconds. A monitor showing the frequency of the boy's heartbeat. Two people were standing in front of the pot, one a scientist with a notepad in her hand, while the other was wearing a black suit.

"His vitals are stabilized, no injuries or damage is found", a woman with short reddish hair and black glasses informed the man in the suit.

"Good. We don't want to have any issues on this.", the man in the suit walked towards the pot filled with green liquid. He watched the body of a boy in there carefully, a small smile crept its way on his lips, as his eyes watched the slight movement of fingers of the boy.

"How long till he is stabilized fully?", he asked, his eyes never leaving the sight of his boy.

"We... don't know, sir.", she replied, stepping back.

"Hm", his right hand formed into a fist, but he calmed himself down. "Call me if there is any news on his status!", he ordered as he passed all the scientists on his way out.

______

Sooooooo,
This chapter is kind of nit what I wanted but at the same time it is how I wanted it, you know what I mean.
I wanted this chapter to go in this direction, but it did not turn out well, but I still hope you like it.

I'm so sorry, for not posting any chapter the last month. It's been a year since my last chapter (get it, because it's 2020) and I honestly had no inspiration. I think I'm having a writer's block at the moment and even though I had Christmas break for like more than two weeks, I never found the time to do anything for this book.

I don't even celebrate Christmas, that's why I can't use the holiday as an excuse. But school sucks, meaning all my free time spent on doing school work, like studying for my presentation in chemistry about the freaking Ammonia synthesis and reading a whole book for my german class, which I should finish in the next two day, but I'm still at the v beginning. So bear with me guys, I have a lot of things to do before I can commit my precious time for this gracious book that I have started with my bare hands...

I'm off the track, anyways, me being a drama queen at the moment does not help me with anything, I honestly am a freaking wreck, I am scared to ruin this presentation, and getting a bad grade. I also am not happy how this book turned out, I think I need to re-write everything, cause there are plotholes, that I can't fill in because my stupid ass mind can't think straight.

Sooooo, I'm really sorry to bother you with my shitty writing and my stupid apologies, but I don't think I can't continue this book for a while, I want to take a break from writing, until I feel a bit better about myself, and am content with my writing styles.

I hope y'all understand and wait till I return to continue this book.

Anyway, happy (belated) new year.
Love
~ Rabia