WHEEWOOO WOOLOO UWU

IT HAS BEEN HALF A WEEK AND THIS NOW HAS 700+ VIEWS????REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you! <3

Blueberry's POV

We were just sitting in class while everyone else looked extremely mad at Aunty, I just felt bad for what was going to happen to her later, especially if she continued this way

'They would completely stomp on her.... poor aunty.... she is sooooo oblivious..... OH WELL, she deserves it after kissing me!'

"UHHHHH miss Jelabitch ma'am, are you going to teach us or just stand there?" A guy asked as she started acting hurt by the name

"Yeah, come on miss Jelabitch" "No disrespect, but you are a teacher aren't you miss Jelabitch?" 'See what I mean? Already the Bitch nickname! HA, SHE won't LAST LONG!!!'

"RAAH! ENOUGH WITH THE BITCHING! THE NAME IS JELAVITCH UNDERSTAND! JELABITCH IS WHAT I'LL BE IF YOU DONT PUT THE MESSAGE THROUGH YOUR THICKEN SKULL!"

'She already lost her temper, HA! TOLD YA SHE WASNT GONNA LAST LONG!!!'

"LET'S REVIEW! IT'S JELABITCH! BITE YOU LOWER LIP AND HUM!" We did as we were told "V! EXCELLENT! Now practice that sound quietly for the next hour while I ignore you!"

'ANNNNDDDD she got everyone pissed again if not more~'

~~TIME SKIP TO AFTER 5TH PERIOD CUZ WOOLOO~~

"Aww come on! Seriously?" "Wow he's falling for it" Blah blah blah, random chatter which I don't care about, well until my name was brought

"Um, Nagisa?" It was Kayano "AH! um... Yea?" "you said she is your aunt, correct?"

'I don't understand what she hopes of getting out of this but I'll play along' "Yeaaaa???"

"Well did you know she was an assassin? If so, are YOU an assassin?" 'OH SHIIIIIIIIT, MY COVER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-'

As I was mentally panicking Karma spoke up for me "BISH PLEASE! SHE CAN'T EVEN HOLD A GUN RIGHT! LET ALONE KILL SOMEONE! Also, just because they are family doesn't mean he knew she was an assassin, and even if he knew, It doesn't mean he is one"

'OOOF KARMA! Thank you so much, I owe you one!' "Yea, he is correct, I knew she was an assassin but I never followed her foot-steps, she wouldn't let me even if I wanted too"

'Good job Nagisa! Crisis averted AND you just did a great lie~ Aunty would be proud!'

~~Lil time skip cuz wth not?~~

Well, I am on a plane, seeing this was the weekend and Shiro gave me another job... I am still remembering the fact that Auntie's plan failed so bad and all that happened today!

Today was a fun day for sure! I just hate lying to Karma-kun... Oh well, it is for the best!#

Bye-bye, my little readers!

....

What?

You thought I didn't know you were here?

HA!

You'd be surprised if you knew what I knew!

Anyways, goodbye!