A/N and Characters

This is my second story. If you for some reason enjoy reading my other story, don't worry. I won't be abandoning it. This is just a side project to both tell a story I want to tell and improve as a writer. So let's get into it. Sorry about the stupid title, if you have a better one, leave it in the comments.

Characters:

Y/N L/N

Age: 18 years old at the start of the story.

Description: Y/N is just out of high school in the story. In the beginning, it will be one month after your high school graduation ceremony. Having been an honor student throughout high school as well as participating in many extra-curricular activities, including rowing, Y/N was able to attract the attention of many colleges, as well as your current girlfriend.

Amy Stenton

Age: 17 years old at the start of the story.

Description: Amy had always been the top of the class, at least she was. But when Y/N moved to town, he quickly rose up and became the number one student in their grade. At first, she saw him as merely competition, a nobody who snatched the crown off her head. But after a month, Y/N approached her and made conversation with her. He was persistent, and continued to try and become friends with her. After a while, they became friends, study partners, and later, a couple. They started dating about eight months after Y/N moved to town, in his and Amy's sophomore year. They continued to date all the way through high school.

Looks: She has brown hair and eyes. She has a small frame and is 5'4".

 She has a small frame and is 5'4"

Jason Dennwood

Age: 20 years old at the start of the story.

Description: Y/N's best friend that he met on the rowing team. While a year older than Y/N, they quickly became the closest of friends, maintaining their friendship even when he started college in Y/N's senior year. He has short light brown hair and green eyes. He stands at 6'2".

Nathan Bolling

Age: 18 years old at the start of the story.

Description: Y/N's other close friend he met on the rowing team. Nathan is in the same year as both Y/N and Amy. Nathan approached Y/N during the application for the rowing team. They quickly hit it off, and also became friends with Jason during their time on the team. Nathan has medium length black hair, and brown eyes, and stands at 6 feet tall.

I have not given pictures for Y/N, Jason, and Nathan intentionally, partially for narrative purposes, and partially to let you all use your imagination. If you would like me to find pictures for Jason and Nathan, please let me know. Thank you all for tuning in. Peace.