"What's life without risk, Hermione?" he wondered, "we're simply helping those who take up in the job!"

Lee whispered in Sawyer's ear a hurried explanation; "they need to test their candies and want to pay people for it. Personally, I think it's a brilliant job."

"Angelina's been pointed the new captain," Harry tried to make the group forget the chat. "Have you spoken with Wood recently?"

Sawyer nodded, and suddenly realized a few girls were watching her. She ignored it and simply replied, "yeah. He loves Puddlemere, as usual. He's probably gonna get moved up soon to the actual squad; They won their last game, and he really wrote me a whole page about it. Uh, he's been in Australia this summer, actually. Nothing much," she shrugged simply, but the girls aw'ed.

She ignored it.

"You really keep in touch with him?" Hermione seemed surprised.

"Of course, I love him dearly," she stated, and Lee pinched her cheeks without saying anything, as his mouth was full, but she knew he wanted to tell her 'aren't you the cutest?' or something along those lines.

Katie Bell was suddenly weeping. "You love him! Oh my God, I-- I can't!"

Sawyer blinked at the girl, before turning to her still full plate. "Ignore it," she told herself repeatedly.

"We've all got Transfiguration next, right?" Fred wondered.

"Saw, you've got Herbology with me tomorrow, right?" George asked.

"Yeah," she answered both questions while Lee simply nodded at Fred's. "I've also got apparation class, but I'm thinking of just taking the exam. I mean--"

"You can already do it, so why bother, right?" Lee wondered.

"Right."

"So are we gonna go? I really missed Proffessor McGonagall's teaching over the summer," George stated firmly as the woman walked past him.

"Don't bother, Mr. Weasley," she lectured.

"I just think you're the very best!" he called after her as the group all laughed.

::

That evening, Sawyer read through Charlie's letter with a grin, when she was joined by her three best friends.

"Whatchu doing?"

"Reading a letter Charlie sent me," she explained. Lee gave her a knowing grin, and she shoved him lightly. "Piss off."

"You know, if you're in love with him you should tell him," Fred noted.

"Yeah, Charlie's kinda clueless." George agreed, remembering all the times Charlie blew off girls unknowingly and felt horrible once someone explained the situation to him.

"First of all, Fred, you should take note of your own advice," she grinned mischeviously. "Second of all, it's complicated with Oli-- I care for both of them too much to put things in the open with any of them. And third of all, he knows."

"What do you mean 'he knows'?"

"I lived with him for months," Sawyer looked at her friends funny. "Don't you think... something happened?"

"Wait--"

"What?!"

"Well, we kissed about a month after I moved in," Sawyer recalled, looking deep in thoughts. "And since then things were... sorta... we kinda dated?"

The three looked at her in surprise. It took them a moment of pure shock to realize Sawyer and Charlie were closer than they figured.

"So hold on," a sly smirk was suddenly present on George's lips. "When he visited for a few Order meetings and he spent all that time holed up in your room... Whatcha did?"

"George!" Sawyer howled as she threw a pillow at him. He was laughing hysetrically as Lee sobbed the loss of Sawyer's innocence.

Fred couldn't help but laugh at his friend who was blushing furiously. She was getting back to normal, back to laughing and pranking.

"I'll go take a shower," George stated after the assault of pillows was over. Lee agreed, remembering he had to actually do his Care of Magical Creatures assignment.

"Saw, you finished already?" she nodded, handing him the paper. He read through it quickly, nodding. "I'll go write it and be back soon, if I have any problem you'll help, right?"

She laughed, "of course."

"Kiss?" he tapped his cheek. She rolled her eyes, but did peck his cheek. "You love me more than anyone in the world, right?"

"Don't push it."

Fred and Sawyer were left alone within a moment, and Fred grabbed the letter. "He signed with much love," he noted.

"Well, I'm quite amazing, it makes sense." They were left in silence for a second, which was unusual for them. "You should tell her," she told him gently. Hermione's bushy head was buried in a thick book, and he sighed deeply.

"She likes my brother."

"He's an arse," Sawyer told him. "You have to tell her, you know that some people don't consider you as a love interest until you tell them your feelings? If you tell her she might realize how great you are, and that she--"

"C'mon Saw--"

"No, c'mon Fred!"

"I can't."

"Sure you can. Hermione! Could you come over for a second--"

"SAWYER!"

But Hermione was already looking at them, puzzled. She shut the book, standing up timidly. She gracefully put a strand of hair behind her ear, and Fred stopped trying to shut Sawyer up. He gave her a small grin, and Sawyer smiled at Hermione reassuringly.

As she neared them and sat down, Sawyer stood up.

"Fred has something very important to tell you."

"I- I really don't." Fred seemed at loss for words, which no one sees often, so Hermione was quite flabberghasted. "I- Sawyer needs to tell you about your duties."

"I don't, but Fred needs to tell you something. And, I know it's not cool that I push you to do it, Freddie, but you need to say it. For better or for worse, you need this off your heart."

Hermione seemed nervous at that point, but Fred nodded slowly. "Would you do me the honor of stepping outside for a moment, Hermione?"

"Er, yeah, sure Fred."

"I'm gonna kill you at the end of this, by the way," Fred informed Sawyer before he stepped out of the Common Room.