Chapter 32

Albina Point of View

Someone great once said that 'Stardom isn't a profession but an accident'

While I agree to the quote, I also like to rephrase it a little. I say, 'Stardom isn't a profession or necessarily an accident; but a mix of luck and passion.'

Till date, I did not try to make My Lord popular, but my try was make people know about what a great God he is inside a human leather.

And see, the whole country and the media is now waiting in light and dark, sun and rain, here and there, just to get a small glimpse of a great God world could ever have fortune to see.

Looking at the people waiting patiently outside his office building going as far as to eat and sleep on the roads itself for him what you call a devotion and I will push these people into depths of such devotion for My Lord.

Every human on this land will kiss the path My Lord walked, he will worshiped like the way he should be, He will be adored and admired the way he deserved!

A great history will be written on him.

He will be a new holy book in the coming days.

He will be a high-speed wifi of peace and love, a statue of integrity and a sky of kindness.

I waited in the midst of the crowd as a part of them waiting for My Lord to reach the top floor and announce the feelings he has for me.

I knew I will love him from a long back because he is an epitome of love and you cannot stop loving the love of a person with such lovely heart.

He is love!

But I didn't realize that it would happen so early. It only took a week period of staying away from him for my heart to ambush me with all those overwhelming feeling altogether at once.

Just then, I heard people around me shouting and screaming cheerfully with claps and snaps. I smiled and looked up as I know the person I'm waiting for is finally in the place I asked him to.

He climbed the railing wall very hesitantly while pinching his own hands as if he is very nervous. He is way above for my eyes to see his face clearly but I know what he must be feeling because he created me for himself so it is obvious I feel him like my own skin.

My Lord is a less talkative person, less shy and less expressive so he must be finding ways to shout out his love for me. I gave him a day time but he still couldn't prepare himself for this blast but I understand.

I understand what it takes to express those beautiful words of love in front of millions of his children to their mother.

I looked around and my eyes caught the object that I'm looking for. I walked to the camera director who is capturing the events going on here and requested him to lend me the mike for a few minutes which he agreed without a second thought.

Pulling out my mobile, which I got back from Elise just an hour ago after keeping it away from me for a week, and called Kevin.

"Kevin give a mike to My Lord." I instructed and cut the call, pressing the on button on the mike I'm carrying.

"My Lord CRM!" I called out the initials of his name as I don't take his full name. The mike carried my soft little voice to his ears loudly resulting him to look down at me immediately. I don't know how he spotted me in this crowd but then again, that is what love is marshmallow on the top is he is also a God.

"I know you cannot express yourself to me in front of so many people because you think that a proposal to a special person should be in a special private place away from others' eyes and ears. But I also know that with me by your side, in your heart, you can do anything anywhere." I breathed in the excitement as the people around me fell into a grand silence and created a huge circle around me leaving in the center of MY Lord's attention.