Chapter 27

Callisto Point of View

Hey you!

Yes, you! The one who is sitting in heaven and having fun after tagging this porcupine to my life.

If you are really a God and if your existence is true then do something. Show me your power.

I seriously wonder in what mood you were in while creating the White sisters. Do you Gods have something like drugs too because nothing and no one in their right mind will go as far as to create something like the White sisters.

"Bend down, My Lord; we need to kiss now." She caught the collar of my shirt and tried to pull me down to her height so very nonchalantly.

I bit down the inner cheek to control myself from pouncing on her with the rage I'm feeling right now.

Why the dammit should I blush?

How can even a man blush? I had never seen a man to go pinky in shy; It was unheard of.

"She is making me go mad." I mumbled to myself as I noticed the group of kids who were playing far on the other end of the street has suddenly taken interest in us. "Listen my devotee, we are in the middle of the road in dirty clothes, exhausted and hungry. Is it right from our part to do something inappropriate in a place like this?" Never... never had I imagined myself to refuse being kissed by a woman that too giving her a free advice.

This girl is turning me into a saint, seriously. From the moment she came into my life, I did not get laid at all from all these months. Hell, forget about the sex, I did not even get to kiss a moist lips and now that a woman herself is offering to control my thirst, I'm not interested in it.

Why I am not interested?

Am I healthy?

I mean, do I have all nuts intact? How the heck can I not feel anything at all?

"You are right, My Lord. We should not give a bad example to people. Let's get the last bit of work done and then we can continue with kissing after we go to your office or house and freshen up a little." She will come with me to my house?

Why blast, why?

The joy of her agreeing to me is short lived as I heard her plans for me. With the last bit of the work being done, she started blabbering about the instances she wants me to blush.

She wants me to sway side to side while giggling to myself.

She wants me to get pinky ponky and steal shy glances at her.

She wants me twirl my hair with my fingers looking at her.

God knows why she wants me to eat strawberry without the use of my teeth.

Heaven knows why she wants my hands to shiver whenever she is around.

Where in the name of a White devil did she learn all these? I can bet all my property and wealth that this is not her usual brain that is acting upon.

But I'm a Mafia man, how can I do all those. How to get out from this difficult situation now?

Think Callisto, think.

After cleaning the surrounding area as well, we got back to my house. Well, on my part, I tried to offer her to drop her at her house but she wanted to get me shy as soon as possible. I can forcefully drop up at her apartment but the girl can reach my house before me. She has such supernatural powers.

I must've done something really sinful to get this kind of torture.

Leaving her in the guest room to take a bath, I went inside my own and took a hot water bath for good thirty minutes. But throughout the time in shower I could only think of ways to stop her from molesting me.