Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to MaxNiemuth

Liam's POV

"You looked like you were in your own world just then. What were you  thinking about?" He asked as he cocked his right eyebrow which I found insanely hot. What was so hot about a guy who cocks his eyebrow?

"Honestly? You." I said shrug.

He chuckled before he looked at me in the water.

"What are you doing in the pool at 2 AM?"

"Just catching a dip. It's so peaceful. Come join me."

"I didn't bring my trunks." He said as his eyes bore into mine.

"Neither did I." I relied with a wink.

His eyes snapped to the water and I swam back. I'm sure he could see my tight boxer briefs.

"Come join me." I said with a playful smirk.

His eyes narrowed at me before he pointed a finger at me.

"Liam West don't you dare splash water on me."

I smiled teasingly before I just raised my hands in surrender. I swam back the edge before I leapt up and pulled him into the water.

I laughed as he went down and rose up again wiping the water from his face.

"You fucking piece of shit." He growled as he lunged for me but I ducked out of the way.

He swam for me again and I splashed him. We commenced to have a splash war before he grabbed me and started tickling me under the water. My sides were an extremely ticklish spot and he knew that. I squirmed and tried to get away from him but he hung on.

"Say you're sorry!" He said gleefully.

"I'm - I'm sorry! Please! Wait, stop ticking me!" I half screamed half laughed as he refused to stop.

"Celab please! I'm sorry! I promise!" I squealed and he laughed before he stopped.

"Fucker. You know how ticklish I am!" I gasped out as I tried to catch my breath again.

I stopped breathing altogether when I realised we were completely alone, in a pool standing barely two feet away from each other and his hands still held my sides.

He was looking at me and I was looking at him. Do I kiss him? Can I kiss him? Would he be okay with that? Would he want that?

We moved simultaneously and our lips connected softly. I rose my hands and slipped it around his neck as he pulled me closer and held me. We kissed softly at first then he coaxed my tongue into his mouth. I moaned and hugged his head as he started touching me. His hands roamed my body before he settled on the side of my face and waist.

I sucked on his tongue before I kissed him harder. We broke apart for air but barely even a few seconds later I pulled his head back into a kiss. He nibbled on my lip softly as we kissed harder. Our tongues were dueling and it was as if we needed each other more than we needed air to breathe.

It had been so long since I touched him like this and it was desperate.

My lungs were burning and my lips were tingling by the time we pulled apart.

"Fuck baby kissing you has always been hot." I gasped and clung to him as he placed small kisses all over my face and neck.

After a few minutes of silence and us holding each other, "I was thinking of leaving," he said.