xxi

THIRD PERSON

♡♡♡

they were all dry and cleaned up. obviously they took showers separately. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

right now, they were laying on his bed, legs tangled, cuddling.

she was wearing his hoodie and he had her arms wrapped around her waist. it was so cozy.

he brought her face closer to his and closed the gap between their lips, giving her a passionate kiss.

"i've always wanted to do this." he mumbled against her lips.

she chuckled. "i know. you've told me."

he pulled away and looked at her. "when?"

"when you were drunk." she held her laugh.

"oh yeah, that. tell me what else i did when i was drunk. i'm way too curious."

"you were such a cute wittle baby and a hottie when you were drunk." she laughed again.

"what is that supposed to mean?" he laughed too, confused.

"hayden dropped you off, for which you should say thanks to him by the way. then you were excitedly exclaiming my name which was so cute. then you seductively whispered in my ear which was hot i gotta admit." she looked down. he raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"oof. then what happened?"

"then you trapped me and..." she trailed off..

"uhm, i got it. i saw your neck this morning, which you've covered well by the way, clever of you to wear a turtleneck." he smirked.

their talk was interrupted by lauren barging in. "john wh- oh." she said shockingly.

"hey laur." mackenzie greeted, her body still wrapped around johnny's arms.

"are you guys— am i dreaming?" she said still in shock. John laughed at her sister.

"you're not dreaming, dumbo."

"johnny got his girl for real!" she jumped. "and i should go now in case you wanna make babies." she smirked.

"lauren!" johnny exclaimed. kenzie blushed.

"did juanny talk to lauren about his crush?" she teased.

lauren interrupted again, "he cried to me, kenzie."

"you were not supposed to tell that!" he said, annoyed at his sister for exposing him

"what? you cried?" kenzie frowned.

"uh, yeah. i couldn't bear it." he looked away in shame.

"you're so cute. and perfect. i love you." she said and instantly covered her mouth. johnny turn his head towards her instantly.

"did- did you really mean that?" he nervously asked.

"i do." she smiled.

"i love you too kenz." he whispered. she smiled and kissed his left cheek, right cheek, and then his lips. this time it wasn't just a peck, it was another passionate kiss.

"deja vu much." he laughed.

"i'm still embarrassed by that." she whispered.

"no need to be." he repeated the same actions as she did previously.

they cuddled for the rest of the day, happy in each other's presence.

♡♡♡

I N S T A G R A M !

2,374,983 likes

johnnyorlando: i'll do the most for you 💗

tagged: kenzie

1,992,384 likes

1,992,384 likes

kenzie: the best post in my entire feed, he's the cutest 🥰

tagged: johnnyorlando

ahhh! this
book has 10K
READS! thank you
so much for this
i don't deserve it
seriously guys, i love
ya'll too much 🥰💗
this was just a shitty
filler cause yo' girl's
out of inspiration hah

45 votes 30
comments for
the next chapter
babes! stay tuned 😏