iv

THIRD PERSON

♡♡♡

kenzie sat on her chair, thinking of lyrics. she had nothing to do at 11 at night. everyone was sleeping, and she couldn't sleep.

she couldn't think of any lyrics. time passed by, but the paper was left blank. she has never fallen in love, how would she express it in words?

she finally gave up and decided to sleep.

♡♡♡

"you couldn't?" scooter sighed.

"we couldn't. we told you." it was mackenzie's turn to sigh.

"fine, fine. i will arrange lyrics for your song." after that, they were dismissed.

♡♡♡

john and kenzie were at the local cafe, sitting next to each other, having milkshakes.

kenzie was scrolling through instagram. while scrolling, she came across a post she wished she had never seen.

I N S T A G R A M !

ashtonarbab: i love her ❤

she instantly frowned, seeing him with someone else after he cheated on her was heartbreaking.

johnny immediately saw this. he took her phone from her hand, turned it off, and hugged her from the side.

"aww, kenz. you have tears in your eyes. love, don't cry because of a jerk. do you think he deserves your precious tears?" he soothingly comforted her.

she shook her head and replied, "but he- he—"

"screw him. you have a great family, friends and amazing fans who love you no matter what. don't let a dumbass let you down."  he said before kissing her temple.

"john, thank you." she wrapped her arms around him. they were enjoying their little moment.

♡♡♡

"chilling with you, spending some time, girl there is nothing better...." johnny started the first verse.

"but i know i know, when we're far apart, it doesn't change a thing at all...." kenzie joined in.