xx

THIRD PERSON

♡♡♡

it was raining heavily and mackenzie was worried sick about the person she realized she had feelings for a few hours ago.

the same was going on in the orlando household. they didn't know where their son or brother was, and they couldn't help but worry.

they hadn't seen him for hours, he wasn't picking up his phone either.

♡♡♡

mackenzie's train of thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"come in." she mumbled, enough for the person to hear.

maddie and melissa entered through the door, with concerned looks on their faces.

"what happened while we were gone? you seem upset." maddie said and sat on the bed, along with melissa.

mackenzie rolled her desk chair towards their direction and asked, "first of all, how was the competition?"

maddie smiled, "great, i got the first prize."

"oh my gosh that's great maddie congratulations!" she got up and hugged her sister, and then her mom.

she sat back and sighed. "i didn't want to tell you this when you were out because i didn't want you guys to be worried about me and ruin the competition because of me."

confused looks were plastered on their faces, "elaborate what happened."

she explained to them what isaak did to her as they listened with angry faces.

"but thankfully, john saved me ma. and now i don't know where he is!" she screamed while tears rushed down her cheeks.

melissa sat her down on her lap and maddie caressed her back to comfort her, "he'll come back, he definitely will."

"i really hope so." she frowned.

"get some rest, kenzie. your eyes can't seem to open properly right now." maddie chuckled.

they left her room, not bringing a isaak up because they knew she wasn't ready to talk any more about him.

♡♡♡