¦Prologue¦

*Pant* *Pant*

'Run! Run! Don't stop now!'

'You need to save her! You need to!'

'My senses are going wild... This is never a good thing...!'

Hallways by hallways, room per room, the boy never stopped running. His breath becomes laboured as he turn and turn, clearly desperate.

'I promised... I promised...!'

The boy finally slammed a door open.

'She should be here! Where-' His thoughts are quickly cut off when he noticed something off.

His eyes widen as he looks up. There, he see his beloved being hugged by a demon.

"Ah, another one? This is my lucky day~"

The demon smiled mischievously as he started absorbing the girl. The boy's eyes widen as he grab the axe strapped behind him, rage filling his thoughts.

"BREATH OF THE MAGMA! Second Form: Volcanic Rage!"

The boy swings his axe, full of force towards the demon's neck. Instead of hitting the neck, his axe came in contact with the demon's fan before his axe errupted with flames.

The demon jumps away with a smile. "You're quite strong! I didn't even expect that strike to also erupt something more! Impressive!"

"GIVE HER BACK TO ME!"

"Oh?" The demon seems pleased with the reaction he got from the boy. He's now quite aware that the girl is somehow important to the boy.

"Are you perhaps siblings? No... You seems not related to her at all, even appearance wise..."

"... Or..." The demon seems to grin at the realization. "Lovers~?"

The boy's aura completely change, the rage taking over him as he glared at the demon, full of bloodlust.

The demon seems to shiver when he saw his look. If looks could kill, he knew he's probably been pierced multiple times by now. He just smiled.

'His aura reminds me of him... Talk about something scary.'

The girl seems to noticed another presence. With her last strength, she turned her head towards the boy.

'It's him...'

The boy noticed her move as his eyes widen.

'She's still alive! I need to finish this quick-'

The boy's thoughts are cut off when he saw his beloved uttering words from the distance. Using his enhanced eyesight he tried his best to understand what she's saying.

"I love you-"

Suddenly the demon fully consumed the girl as the boy's eyes widen.