Unexpected Business

Morgan POV
Finally made it to Cabo, thank god!, hell I was getting impatient. I had already called the hotel and car service to come get us, cus I'm tired as hell.

"Damn, Mo you official out here aint you?, got personal car services and shit."
"Naw , I'm just ready to sit my ass down somewhere and sleep"
"Baby, you can't go to sleep, you got work to do.... remember? "
"Damn, lemme check my appointments, cus Chris n dem gon have to wait a hour or two"
It was around 4 in the evening, I had a scheduled meeting with the guys at 5, a online call with my business partner at 6:30, and I have to go and help set up equipment for tomorrow's event around 9. So I'm pretty much booked from 6-7, I get an hour of sleep in between.
"This too much, ion get a nap til 8!"
"It's fine babe, that's why I'm here, I'll help you."

"Aye Mo, Chris Kid and Tyga at the door, let me in or tell me you busy?"
"Damn, they early, send email in here, thanks Aug."

"Alright biys,what's this meeting for ? I literally just got here."
"Uhh, well we were wondering if you had enough staff for tomorrow "
"Yeah, I brought my 8 top tattoo artists with me, about how big did you expect of a crowd?"
"About 5,000 people or more...."
"Damn, dude but I mean if I gotta tattoo some people I'll do it, I mean all of our names are on the line, so we gotta make it happen."
"Sorry Mo, we ain't mean to throw that on you like like it was kinda last minute "
"No problem, it's all apart of the business, alright boys get out, got a Skype call in 5 minutes "
"Damn Mo, kicking us out, thought you loved us!"
"In business mode holla at me with that love shit in 3 days, see ya boys!"

"Aye baby. Ya laptop ringing!"
"Answer it babe! Tell Mark I'm coming!"

"Morgan, I got a call from The Real on BET, they want you on the show, to talk about your art studio , and they want you to dish on your situation with August, and engagement to Shad."
"Hmmm, okay when are they talking?, Is this like a cost host , an appearance, or what? And do they want all of us there ???"
"Just you, and to Co host, they shoot the episode in 3 days, in the morning and they shoot in LA."
"Okay, I'll take the day in LA, anything else?"
"Oh yeah and Reebok emailed me about you designing a line of sneakers, and that they want to schedule a meeting with you sometime in the next 2 weeks."
"Alright I'll have to check my schedule, thanks Mark. "
"Alright no problem, bye Morgan.

Finally I had some alone time, we'll so I thought. I had JUST layed down... Hell I was K.O in 0.2 seconds, hell the bed shifted, I aint know if it was either Shad or August, but I wasn't bout to play with his ass.
"Get da hell away from me!"
" But baby.... I miss you!, come love on me!"
"Nigga if you loved me let me sleep! Baby I'm tired!"
"Mmmhhhmm, why you always tired.? You pregnant? "
"Nigga I work!, we had sex yesterday! A baby can't form in 24hours "
"Hmm, Ima give it a minute, you will be pregnant by the end of this trip!"
"Bye nigga"

A FEW MINUTES LATER
I had the urge to throw up, I was too tired to get up, but hell the urge kept coming back. I ran my ass to the bathroom, threw up for all of 20 minutes,  shit my damn back neck and stomach hurt from all that. I brushed my teeth and fixed myself before I left the bathroom.  I knew I couldn't lay back down, I had to go set up for tomorrow.
"Lord give me the strength. " I said to myself, I really wasn't feeling good at the point, but I got too much ridin for tomorrow .
"Aye babe, you and Aug comin to the venue with me?"
"Yeah baby I'll come, Aug got some to do. You ight? You look kinda pale in da face."
"I threw up for damn near 20 minutes,  but I'm okay, maybe it's just stress, nothin a lil ginger ale and crackers can't fix."
"Mmhhm whatever you say., when we get home you takin a pregnancy test."
"If you will leave me alone about it fine!,damn."

Shad POV
Morgan and I are on our way to the venue, the ride was at least a 45 minute drive. The whole way there Morgan eatin on them dry ass crackers and she faded that ginger ale. The driver bout hit every pothole in Cabo, bumpy ass ride... shit we had to pull over 3 times for Mo, to throw up. She keep sayin it's stress, that's bullshit, that's my baby in there.  By the looks of it this bouta be stop number 4.
"Uhhh, driver... can we pull over? Just a quick second."
Yup, that definitely pregnancy...

Finally after the 45 minute drive turned into an hour, we made it. I wanted Mo to sit her ass down , but due to her being behind  schedule , she was movin around all over the damn place.

Morgan  POV
"Alright, I need those tables lined along the sides, we need the middle open , in the back is the bar, and the stage is set up with the DJ stuff, where the guys will be at, and be careful with them white drapes, them was expensive! They supposed to be draped over the banisters,  hang them high, I don't need nobody gettin drunk ripping them down or nothin."
"Okay Morgan, what about the food?"
"That's upstairs,  the upstairs is set up like a ordinary catered party, all the food along the walls, tables and chairs in the middle. And through the door from the "party floor" is where the real party is, but the guys wanted that section blacked out, with the glow in the dark stuff, that section is for 21 and up... Got it?"
"Yes ma'am,will you be attending the festivities? ?"
"The first part of the party yes, but as for the black out part, that's past my jurisdiction,  I'm over the tattoo party and feeding the guests. Tell the rest of the crew be here by 7, doors open at 10, giving you time to eat, have ample enough of your supplies ready etc... "

I checked my watch,  12:50, I was looking for Shad so we could leave, I looked up and down throughout the venue, a good 20 minutes later I find him in the lounge asleep.
"Aww, babe wake yo ass up !"
He popped up fast as hell.i died of laughter.
"C'mon nigga so we can go, my damn back hurt."
"Mhh, I wonder why"

SKIPPING THE PARTY SCENE , HAD TO END THIS CHAPTER