Reality Check

Morgan POV
Its been a long 4 months, I'm 4 months pregnant, I have been slowly trying to mend my relationship with Travis, because I don't want my child growing up without knowing their uncle. August on the other had doesn't want anything to do with him.
Shad has been supporting me through this whole process,and I love him for sticking around thus far.
We were sitting in our room talking about the baby, the wedding, and the whole Travis situation.
" So,you mean to tell me that your mom kept Travis away from you guys for that long?"
"Yup, and no sign of him for about 4 years, had a whole sob story and everything as to why he didn't come around, But I nor August was there for the bullshit story." , Shad and I were currently laying in bed enjoying each other's company. " So, do you think you'll fully forgive him like you did August??, ya'know let him be around his niece or nephew?" , " of course, I just need time, it took time for me to forgive August, and I want my son or daughter to be around their uncle, it's just at the moment I don't need the extra kind of stress in my life, it's not good for me or the baby." , he nodded in agreement and rubbed my belly, " so what do you think we're having?" I really want a little boy, maybe I'd name him after Mel or my dad, but whatever we have I'll be happy as long as they're healthy. " I really want a little boy, I want to name him after Mel, I hope you'd be okay with that." , " a little boy, I like that idea...what if we having twins?" , " That would be a blessing for sure , but hell naww I don't think I could handle twins. "

😂😂😂💁🏽 TA-DA , I'm back haven't updated this book in FOREVER. Enjoy.