Telling Them About Me

Emmett's POV

I heard him say it, but I was confused. Why were the dogs here for Bella? They knew she was with the family. This was making everyone nervous. I hugged Bella closer to me as her breathing quickened and her heart rate increased.

She turned to face Jacob and the tears started to fall.

"Why?" she whispered.

He turned to her and the look in his eyes said this was not going to be good news. He looked into her eyes and spoke only to her.

"The red-head blood sucker," he growled.

"Victoria," she squeaked.

Bella's knees buckled and I lifted her into my arms. She was crying hysterically and even Jasper was unable to calm her. My dead heart was breaking, again. This poor girl has been through so much and the odds keep stacking against her. She suddenly jerked her head up from my chest and she screamed at Jacob.

"Charlie! What about my father?"

Jacob stepped over to her and took her hand. I know this is normal for them but I had to fight back the growl that was building in my chest. Bella looked up into my eyes and I saw her love for me.

"Bells, Charlie and Sue are fine. Sam, Leah and Brody went to keep an eye on them, they'll be fine, I promise," he said.

"Jacob, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, the redhead has been bouncing around for the last two days. I knew you were supposed to be gone but we went to check and make sure. I saw them," he said, pointing to the Denali clan. "They were leaving your house so we followed. I didn't know them or their scent and I got worried they'd put you in danger."

"Thank you, Jacob, my family appreciates that. As I am sure Bella does," Carlisle said.

Esme walked over to us and smiled at the sight of us. Jacob looked over and smiled at Bella. She patted my hand so I sat her down on her feet. She walked over and hugged him.

"How did I get so lucky?" she whispered, as she hugged him.

"Bells, your my best friend, what did you expect me to do? Let you get hurt. Well I guess I can't always keep you from getting hurt. Looks like no one can," he said, picking up her bandaged hand and laughing.

Bella narrowed her eyes at him, trying not to laugh.

"Shut up, Jake," she said, playfully slapping at him.

He grabbed her and pulled her back to his chest and she laughed. I loved how their relationship and ours was never frightening for her. She accepted us all just as we were.

Irina and Tanya hissed and, I don't know what has gotten into her, that set Bella off again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper's POV

"Why?" she whispered.

He turned to her and the look in his eyes matched his emotions. This was not going to be good news. He looked into her eyes and spoke only to her.

"The red-head blood sucker," he growled.

His anger was rising. I pushed calm out to him and he visibly relaxed.

"Victoria," Bella squeaked, as her knees buckled.

Emmett grabbed her and lifted her into his arms. She was crying hysterically. I moved closer to lay my hand on her. I was unable to calm her. It's as if she was blocking it. Her emotions were so out of control... fear, determination, love.
Emmett and the families' emotions were starting to match hers. I was having a hard time controlling them all. Her emotions were so strong they were draining me. She suddenly jerked her head up and she screamed at Jacob.

"Charlie! What about my father?"

"Bells, Charlie and Sue are fine. Sam, Leah and Brody went to keep an eye on them, they'll be fine, I promise," he said.

"Jacob, what happened?" she asked.

"Well, the redhead has been bouncing around for the last two days. I knew you were supposed to be gone but we went to check and make sure. I saw them," he said, pointing to the Denali clan. "They were leaving your house so we followed. I didn't know them or their scent and I got worried they'd put you in danger."

"Thank you, Jacob, my family appreciates that. As I am sure Bella does," Carlisle said.

Esme walked over to us and smiled at the sight of us. Jacob looked over and smiled at Bella. She patted my hand so I sat her down on her feet. She walked over and hugged him.

"How did I get so lucky?" she whispered.

"Bells, your my best friend, what did you expect me to do? Let you get hurt. Well I guess I can't always keep you from getting hurt. Looks like no one can," he said, picking up her bandaged hand and laughing.

Bella narrowed her eyes at him, trying not to laugh. "Shut up, Jake," she said, playfully slapping at him.

He grabbed her and pulled her back to his chest and she laughed.

The entire time Carlisle, Jake and Bella talked I could feel confusion and wonder come from someone. Finally my gaze landed on Eleazar, who was starring at Bella, with almost fascination. I couldn't figure out what intrigued him the most, her attitude or the way she didn't back down even when she needed to.

Irina and Tanya hissed at their display. I felt the anger and disgust roll off of them before they spoke it. Then Bella's anger and determination hit me.

"Bella?" I warned as she turned to glare at Tanya and Irina.

She stepped forward and we all froze. The anger rolling off of her was making me shake.

"Why don't you go stalk a deer and leave me the fuck alone!" she yelled.

Tanya charged Bella and before any of us made a move Esme grabbed Tanya's arm and turned her to face her.

"You will not attack my family," she hissed.

Tanya nodded at her and she let her go. Esme walked over to Carlisle and he hugged her. I could feel everyone's shock and amazement. They had never seen Esme act anything other than nice and sweet. She had never raised her voice and to see her react like that was a big deal to them. The dogs were impressed and in awe of her actions.

Carlisle turned to look at Bella, Emmett and Jacob.

"I think it's time to go home, we need to get back to do something and I know Bella has to be getting tired," he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

"Wait! What about the red-head?" Jacob asked.

My heart started to race again. Why does all this shit happen to me and why now? My friends and family are protecting me and for what? I'm not worth all of their pain and suffering. There was so much lost already, my mind just wanted to shut down and escape it all. It wasn't until I felt him pull me into his chest that I realized I had collapsed on the ground.

"Bella, baby, open your eyes. Can you open your eyes? Baby, please," he whispered in my ear.

"Emmett, give her a minute. Her mind is trying to take all this in." I heard Carlisle say.

Then I could hear all the voices around me, they were trying to get my attention but nothing was helping me. I felt a set of lips on mine. I opened my eyes to look into a set of amber eyes that set my body on fire. He smiled at me and I felt a hot hand on mine. I turned to see Jake with a pained look on his face.

Emmett sat me down and I looked around. Jasper walked over to me and took my chin in his hand. He looked pissed. Then Jasper was in front of me.

"Bella, look at me, you are worth it. How many times do we have to tell you that?" Jasper said.

"Bella, baby, we love you." Emmett said, kissing my cheek.

"I know... I just... never mind. Can we go home now, please?" I begged.

"Okay, kids." Esme said, taking my hand. "Go on to the house and we will be about an hour behind you."

"Jasper, please go with Bella and Emmett, just in case," Carlisle said.
Jasper nodded and Alice kissed him on the cheek. Emmett walked over to the tent with me so I could grab my bag. He stepped inside to get it and someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

I focused on the face and Tanya was glaring at me.

Bella's POV

"I can't teach you a lesson now, so remember this. You will get what is coming to you," Tanya hissed.

I wasn't as scared of her as she had hoped. All she did was piss me off. My tempter, instead of getting better, was getting worse and I didn't understand it. It's like my body has a mind of its own and I can't control the rage. I pulled my arm from her hands and glared at her.

Emmett pushed me out of the way as he growled at Tanya. She was swung around and, until I heard the voice, I didn't know by whom. This can't be happening, not again.

"If you touch or threaten my daughter again, it will be the last thing you do," Esme growled.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I cried out as I fell to my knees.

"Bella?" Emmett sounded worried.

"Please, all of this shit is my fault. Please stop fighting..." I mumbled.

He lifted me up and I felt calm wash over me. I looked up into Emmett's worried eyes and kissed him.

"I love you," I whispered.

He laid his forehead on mine and looked deeper into my soul than ever before. My body needed and wanted him at that moment more than ever before. It's like I was trying to bury myself into his soul.

"I love you, too, baby. Never doubt that," he said, kissing me again.

"Okay, come on let's go," Jasper said, grinning.

I knew he could feel my emotions and I just didn't care. I tapped on Emmett's hand so he'd let me down but he just grinned. He leaned over and whispered in my ear low enough I almost missed it.

"I can't have you the way I want you now but I will soon."

His cool breath on my ear made a shiver run down my spine. I smiled and he sat me down. Taking my hand, he led me to the assembled group in front of us. Carlisle, Esme and Alice hugged me. As we were walking out to the path Jake ran up and hugged me.

"We'll meet you at the house. I am not letting you out of my sight until those bitches are gone," he said, nodding to Tanya and Irina, "and the red-head is dead." He sighed and said, "I love you, Bells."

"Ah, Jake, I love you too. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just take care of yourself," I said, holding back my tears.

We walked out to the jeep and, after I was buckled in, we were off. I didn't say anything I just sat there, starring out of the window, trying to figure the events of the day out. This is truly one fucked up situation but I don't see any way around it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmett's POV

As I drove I could see the concentration on her face. She looked upset, which we all were, but there was more to it. I could see Jasper wincing so I decided I needed to talk to her.

"Bells, baby, you okay?" I asked.

"Not really. I think the adrenaline wore off and I am one lucky girl. What the hell was I thinking, yelling at a vampire like that? I think I have gone mental or something. I was scared there would be another fight. I can't handle that. No one else will be hurt because of me. No more fighting! I am not worth it no matter what you say. I also have to tell you something important.," she said in a rush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

"Well, what is it?" Jasper asked.I almost forgot he was in the car."

"I.........Well, you see........................Oh hell I might as well just say it. I am a Fairy."They looked at each other then began laughing.

"Sure you are Bella." Emmett  said still laughing.

"I am serious you guys if you don't believe lat me show you." I said to them.

"How will you show us Bella?" Jasper asked.

"Pull the car over." I said to them.They listened to me and we all go out of me. They watched me as I started to transform into my fairy. I started by me growing my wings  they my outfit changed in one more Fancy.

"So, what do you think?"They were both quite. 

GREAT!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!