Me.........You Don't Wanted Me. Or Do You?

Bella's POV

I didn't hang around Charlie's too late. I said my goodbyes to them and I called Emmett when I got in the truck. I got his voice mail so they must still be hunting.

"Hey baby, I'm leaving Charlie's now. I should be to the house in twenty minutes. I love you." I hung up and headed down the road.

I turned the radio on and put the windows down a little. It was cold but I wanted to make sure I was wide awake. The roads around Forks were way to dark. I needed to pay close attention to the them.

The closer I got to the house, the more anxious I was feeling. It was if someone was trying to tell me something. I pulled into the driveway and that's when I saw him.

I slammed on the brakes and tried to get my phone out of my pocket. I had no chance to get away I had to try and get Emmett. Hopefully he'd answer this time.

The phone started ringing as I was being pulled from the truck. "Hello, love, I've missed you, why do you smell like a wet dog?"

"Get the fuck away from me, Edward," I screamed.

"Now is that anyway for a lady to talk, really, Bella, you should know better," he sneered.

"What did you expect, she is just a stupid human?" Rosalie said, stepping out of the tree line.

Fuck me... this is so not good.

"Why are you two here? What in the fuck do you want?" I said, still yelling.

"I told you, Bella, I missed you and I want you to come with me and Rose. We can all be good together," he said, kissing down my neck and rubbing himself into me.

"Yeah, I can show you how to please a man. You apparently are lacking in a few departments," Rosalie sneered.

Oh, I really hated this bitch... I was trying to fight Edward off but it was no use. I was starting to shake with anger. I should not speak when I am angry but they were just pissing me the fuck off.

"Emmett seems to be happy with me. Happier than he was with you, you stupid whore!" I yelled, angry tears falling from my eyes.

I know it is not good to antagonize a vampire but if I was going to die I was going down with a fight. She grabbed my arm and flung me into the side of the truck. The world went to spinning as I felt pains shoot through my body. I was fighting to stay conscious. Then I hear a roaring growl and it was black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice's POV

Emmett's phone rang while we were hunting so, as we finish burying our deer carcasses, he listened to his voice mail. His face lit up as he listened to Bella tell him she loved him. It made me so happy that they found love through all of this madness.

The vision of Edward and Rose at the house with Bella hit just as his phone started ringing again.

"NO!" I screamed.

Jasper ran to me and I started shaking.

"Darlin' what's wrong?" He sounded panicked. He knew what my visions did to me.

"Bella." Her name came out in a whisper.

We started running for the house. Would we get there in time, could I stop what I just saw. I will kill Rosalie Hale, with my own hand if you hurt hers. My thoughts were running as fast as I was. I was not going to loose Bella. Not now, not ever.

"Alice, what did you see?" Carlisle asked.

"Edward and Rose at the house with Bella. She was so scared. Could I tell them what I saw Rose doing to Bella? Then it all went blank. What if we are not in time?" I whispered.