11

Izukus p.o.v

Finally I said it. He probably thinks I'm weird. After a few minutes of awkward silence I finally say something. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink." I walk out of the room and go to the kitchen. "What the hell was I thinking?! I can't believe I really said that. Of course he wouldn't love me back! I've been gone for a year, why would he love me he probably forgot about me anyways. He probably just wanted to fuck." I whisper yelled to myself. After a while I went for a walk. I looked at my phone and it was 2:53 in the morning. I have some time. With that I went to the beach I went to , for training to blow some steam.

Katsukis p.o.v

He loves me? Holy shit! He loves me. I was too caught up in being happy I forgot I even had to say something back so by the time he left I didn't even realize. I followed him downstairs not wanting to be creepy but still wanting to give him my answer so i just waited by the stairs. "What the hell was I thinking?! I can't believe I really said that. Of course he wouldn't love me back! I've been gone for a year, why would he love me he probably forgot about me anyways. He probably just wanted to fuck." I heard him say to himself. He thinks i don't love him? He thinks i would forget about him! He thinks i just wanted to fuck?! I hear the door open and i peak my head out to see deku leaving. I just sit there tears rolling down my face completely fuming. "I can't believe he'd think i just wanted to fuck!" I get up and get my stuff together leaving a small not for him on his bed and leave.

~Next Day~ Wednesday

Izukus p.o.v

    It's 5:45 and i'm walking to school. I got home at around 4:30 last night and saw Katsuki went home. His note said he had to leave to get his school clothes. I walked in and was greeted by shinso. "Hey Izu." I smile and wave "Is there something wrong Izu?" I sigh "No Shinso i'm just tired" he nods and we walk to class. We open the door and everyone is already there. I look over at Katsuki and he looks away. Is he ok? I go and talk with Ururaka and Iida bring Shinso with me ignoring the obvious glares from Katsuki. The bell rings and Mr.Aizawa walks in and we all sit down. "Midoriya you are needed in the office." I groan "Again?" I say annoyed. Everyone looks at me in shock. Oh right i'm still an innocent 16 year old to them. I get up and walk out of the classroom to go to the office. I get there and the secretary tells me to go to AllMights office. I get there and AllMight sits me down. "Am I in trouble?" He chuckles "No my boy but there is one thing i need to talk to you about." I give him a worried look. "My boy, your father has escaped" My eyes widen "What the fuck do you mean he escaped!" anger rushes through me "I'm so sorry but he heard that your mother died and it made him go crazy. He really did love you mother." I stand up and start passing around the room. "AllMight. Noone can know he is my father." I say in the most serious voice I can conjure. "I know son. That is why you and me are the only ones who know." I sigh in relief "I would like to keep it that way" we both nod and I go back to class. Father what the hell are you thinking?