2

Katsuki's P.o.v

Tomorrows the first day of 3rd year and i'm fucking dreading it. One, It's fucking school. Two, the shitty kids. Three, It's gonna be the second year without deku. It's been a whole year since I've seen him, fuck I just miss him. I hated how every time i saw him he made me feel all fuzzy. So i got mad and would lash out at him. I would always feel bad but i could never apologize i could barely talk to him. It was only after left did i realize what it meant. Fuck deku i miss you so much. It's 8 o'clock and the old hag isn't back yet so I call her and she says she's on her way so i just wait in the living room. About 10 minutes later she comes through the door with a huge smile on her face. "What's up with ur face?" she looks at me and her eyes almost sparkle. I know i act like i hate her but it actually makes me happy when she's happy. "You have a big surprise waiting for you tomorrow" she went to the kitchen giggling. A surprise? That's making her that happy? It better be a good fucking surprise. We finished dinner and she's still got that huge smile on her face. I go upstairs wondering what the surprise could be and what could be making her so happy. She kinda reminded me of deku with that overly excited smile. Just thinking about his smile makes a small smile come to my lips. Where are you?

~next day~

Izuku's P.o.v

It's about 5 when i wake up. Damn i forgot how much it sucks waking up that early. By the time i'm ready it's about 5:45. "Damn i really gotta go" I say to myself while putting on my shoes. When i get there it's 6:30 i go thru the teacher door so none of the students see me.  Wow i forgot how big this school was. I go to the teachers room and wait for Aizawa. The bell rings and Aizawa walks in. "Wow Midoriya you sure have grown" he says while hugging me. "Heh ya i guess i have grown a bit huh" I laugh. "So how is being back?" he asks while jestering me to sit down "It's good it's a little weird tho i haven't been here is so long," I explain. "Ya i bet so are you excited to see everyone?" he asks "Ya actually i am. How is everyone?" I hope everyone is good and well. "Everyone is healthy and alive but ever since you left it hasn't been the same. Especially with Ochako and Bakugou they haven't been the same? I can see how Ururaka might be down but Katsuki? Why would he be down?  "Why would Katsuki be down?" I ask honestly curious "Well i-" he is cut off by the bell. "Well you can ask yourself it's time to go" He says while getting up and walking out. I follow him to my old classroom. Wow it really hasn't changed. "Stay out here till I call you in" He says and i nod. About 5 minutes pass and Mr.Aizawa yells a bit louder "Ok you brats i have a little surprise for you" I start to get a little excited. He opens the door "Show time kid" I put on my signature smile and nod while walking in. "Surprise"