28

Y/N POV

Catra and I walked in on the right time, my favorite song started playing. Catra and I started dancing. I looked over and saw Adora in a very small dress, dancing very.... you get it. She was trying to make Catra jealous.

I noticed that Catra wasn't looking but paying attention to me.

I smirked and started to move my hips closer to Catra, she started to bite hickeys down my neck. I saw Adora dancing with someone random still looking at us. Catra was too busy on me though to even notice her presence. I danced like never before. 

I made sure my body was close to Catras, Adora was making it obvious that she was looking.

At this point I felt my second heartbeat. I moved my back slowly as we continued to do this. Adora got mad and stormed out. I smiled and started to inspect Catras skin slowly as my fingers ran through her neck. 

Adora POV

I stormed out of the castle.

What the heck! I thought Catra would have at least noticed me but instead it was her girlfriend and that was fun to look at.

"Adora! Whats wrong?" Glimmer asked as she ran towards me.

"Nothing. I just wanna go home. I don't think that what I want is available for me anymore." I said as I looked at Y/N and Catra making out. Glimmer turned around to look at them. Her eyes watered. "Adora... I thought you and Catra were finished... but you are taking things too far.. going after someone taken? You had your chance. And lots of people would die to be with you.. but you don't care.. do you?" She said.

"Huh? Who would want me anyways?" I asked. "Isnt it obvious or are you too close minded. ME!" Glimmer yelled. "WAIT REALLY?!?" I asked. "YES!"