f o u r

{ Tate }

I woke up this morning and Ashton wasn't in bed. I checked my phone but had no text from him. Usually, he will just lay there until I wake up unless he has to go somewhere. But even then he will text me saying he left, or even lightly wake me up and tell me.

I got up and tossed on a hoodie and headed out to the main area, seeing him come in the back door all sweaty.

"Oh good morning" he smiled and kicked off his shoes.

"Morning" I smiled.

"Sorry, I went running. I thought I was going to be back before you woke up" he spoke.

"It's all good," I told him. He nodded and came over to me, going in to hug me.

"Don't you dare touch me Irwin" I joked signaling his sweaty body.

"What, you don't want a big hug?" He laughed and kept trying to hug me.

"Don't or you're on the couch tonight" I threatened.

"Damn that was harsh. At least kiss me" he frowned. I laughed and leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Thank you. Now I will go shower so you will touch me" he told me and walked down the hall to our room.

Not long after I heard the water turn on, Ashton hollered for me. I groaned and got up from my comfy spot on the couch and walked into the bathroom.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"I forgot to inform you that 5SOS has an interview today and you're coming with me," he told me.

"You tell me now" I laughed.

"Sorry but we're all going to get a late lunch after" he spoke and peeked his head out the shower door.

"What time?" I asked.

"1:00 but I have to be there at 12:30," he told me. I looked at my phone and saw it was 10:00.

"Alright. I'll start getting ready when you get you do" I said and walked into our room and laid in bed. I wasn't feeling too great but I knew it'd go away soon.

****

I must've ended up falling asleep because soon I could feel Ashton shaking me and saying my name softly. I groaned and kept my eyes shut for a few moments until I felt his lips on mine. I fluttered them open and Ashton pulled away.

"If you don't want to go that's okay. I can swing back by here and pick you up then meet everyone at lunch" he bargained.

"No, it's okay. I'll go" I said and sat up.

I quickly got ready and came back out to find Ashton sitting on the bed going through his phone.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he got up from his spot.

"Carry me" I whined. Ashton laughed and walked over and picked me up as I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"You know I won't be able to carry you this way much longer. Soon our little guy will be in the way" Ashton laughed.

"I know" I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, by the way, you feeling okay," he asked as he sat me in the front seat of his car.