Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

"So let love take us through the hours
I won't be complaining
Cause your love is alright, alright
Keep on with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough"

"So let love take us through the hoursI won't be complaining Cause your love is alright, alright Keep on with the force don't stopDon't stop 'til you get enough"

Averi sat in front of her vainity, beaming as she's getting ready for her date with Michael. She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup while rapping along with The Sugarhill Gang that was blaring from her record player.

"Have you ever went over a friend's house to eat and the food just ain't no good? I mean the macaroni's soggy, the peas are mushed and the chicken taste like wood!" she rapped flawlessly.

She finished her makeup and walks over to the full length mirror beside her bed. She fluffed out her afro and smoothed out her white sundress. "Perfect." she smiled.

Michael has taken Averi out everyday these past few weeks, and she's been enjoying it. She can't get enough of him. He's just so perfect, and she's so lucky to be with him. She couldn't wait to spend the night in his arms.

She walked downstairs to the living room where her roommate Danielle was watching an episode of The Jefferson's.

"So Dani, how do I look?" Averi asked while spinning around.

Danielle turned to look at Averi and smiled. "Damn girl, you look good! Where you goin looking like you're on the cover of Ebony?"

"I'm going out with Michael, remember?" Averi said.

"Again," Danielle exclaimed, "You two have been out everyday for past few weeks!"

Averi raised her eyebrow at Dani's annoyed tone. It made her feel some type of way.
"Yes, again. You got a problem with that?"

"Drop the attitude, babygirl," Dani laughed, "I was just asking. I mean you two ain't tired of each other yet? You don't feel like you're smothering him?"

"Um, no? Why would we be ti—" Averi was interrupted by the doorbell.

She walks over to the door and opens it, revealing the man that lights up her world. Michael.

"Damn, he looks good." Averi thought as she stared at him. He was wearing a simple white button down that was tucked into his jeans. His short, curly afro is as perfect as ever.

"Hey baby, you look so beautiful." he smiled while pulling her into a hug. He gently rocked her from side to side. "I missed you, Averi."

"Missed me," she giggled, "It's only been a day Mike." She inhales his intoxicating scent. "I missed you more."

Michael pulled away and kissed her lips gently. "It was the longest day of my life." he said. "Are you ready to go? I have something special planned for us."