Chapter 5

Hello my loves! Before you hang me to death let me explain... my phone got spoilt and I was lazy(not an excuse...sorry). I am so sorry for not updating early forgive me😁💘.
🥜🥜🥜
Aisha's POV
"Bazan bada ba" mama shouted, oh come on.. here I am begging mama to give me her laptop but no the woman just refused because and I quote "you have wedding preparations to do and not watch movies"🙄 like come on I don't even want the wedding. My  family members all came from my home town and the have been disturbing me with all the forceful gyaran jiki and stuff tbh my skin looks flawless😍 but come on I am tired and the worst part is my phone has been seized because as they said I will be calling my to be husband late in the night... stupid right I know. Everything is going good so far, we haven't talked since last 2months, I haven't seen him not that I want to. The devil's son doesn't even care and again not that I want him to. Tomorrow the wedding is going to start, the event for tomorrow is Bridal shower and I promised myself I will enjoy my wedding and I will make this marriage work Insha Allah and with that I drifted into my beauty sleep.
🥜🥜🥜
Well??? How was it? Sha no dogon surutu I love you today tomorrow and forever always💗💗❤️
                     Chuchu💘