Chapter 1

Assalamu alaikum, my name Aisha MT Umar, I am 18 years old in level 100 studying law at University of Massachusetts and currently on mid semester break. I am the last born of Alhaji Muhammad Tura Umar and Hajia Asma'u Sulaiman with 5 siblings; four brothers and one sister.  We live at Wuse II in Abuja,  But we are from Hadejia, Jigawa state. Being the last born is awesome, I get almost everything I want well.....sometimes I do😜 from baba because I was named after his mother, he always asks for my opinions on things that doesn't even concern me yet he asks🥰. Until one day.....
                 ...Flashback...
Here I was laying in bed reading a book on wattpad called "Unforgettable" by munaar, ya allah!!......Nour and Munar❤️.
"Iya kande" I heard a voice call, that is definitely Khaleelu because only he calls me with that name which I hate so much. When did he come back sef, he is in level 400 studying international relations at University of California.
"What" I said when his oh so annoying face came into view. "Baba na kira" he said. "Toh gani nan zuwa" I answered standing up  and fixing my veil over my head.
"Assalamu alaikum" I salaamed.
"Wa'alaikumus salam" baba answered, "Mama na bismillah, come on in and sit down next to me" he said patting the empty space close to him. I sat down next to him, that was when I notice Mama, Ya sadeeq and Ammi(my sister) sitting down looking all gloomy especially Mama.. okayyyy what's going on here people. "Mamana you know my happiness lies in your happiness right?" He asks and I nodded my head in approval. "And that you know that I will always choose what's best for you that is why I want to get you married to my friend's son" he said which made me to look at him. "Which of your friends baba?" I asked... hey I'm just curious don't blame me🤷🏾‍♀️. "Alhaji Tukur" he said. "And I want no objections from anyone, not even you" he added. "When is the sa rana?" Mama asked for the first time since I entered this room. "In two weeks Insha Allah" he replied. All the while I was quite not sure of what to say, "Aisha have you heard me?" he asked waiting for my answer. "Yes baba, Allah ya kai mu da rai da lafiya" I replied. "Alhamdulillah, Ameen Allah ya miki albarka" mama na you can go" he said smiling, "Okay" I smiled and went out of the room with a heavy heart. Laying on my bed I couldn't help but think about my future with tears running down my face. Me getting married to my best friend's brother and my crush is quite overwhelming. Picking up my phone I called the number I know off head, "Hello Bestfrenn" Hanan AKA Afnanu answered, "Afnanu, ya kike" I said trying to sound normal; "Oya gist me... what happened, are you crying?" She asked, she knows me so well, that was all it took for me to burst. "Ya Allah, Shatu what's wrong?" She asked concerned, "Don't worry I am coming over" she added. Is this girl alright it is 10pm and she is thinking of coming over🤦🏾‍♀️. "Afnan it's 10pm you can't come it's too dangerous" I said trying to reason with her but being the idiot she is said "Whateves "DANGEROUS" is my middle name" and hung up. Minutes later  I hear her shouting my name, rolling my eyes I stood up heading towards the door only for it to swing open hitting me straight in the face. "Ouch!" I screamed rubbing my forehead, "Sorry shatu" she apologized sitting down, "So what's up, why all the tears?" She asked and I filled her up with everything that happened earlier and you know what the idiot did; she stood up screaming and jumping saying and I quote "My best friend is getting married to my brother, Wattpad goallssssss" can you imagine. "Idiot" I muttered under my breath praying she didn't hear me, "So that was why Ya Ammar was acting all moody yanzun" she said. He doesn't want the marriage too, I know he hates me more than anything now...uhh well he is not the only one. "Gurl I am sleepy so goodnight" I said, "Night!" She replied. I said my supplications and drifted to my la la land.
The next day Afnanu left in the morning after ensuring me that everything will be okay and that I should perform istikhara, for only Allah could guide me through this situation and that He is the best of all planners.After eating breakfast and greeting mama I went back to my room to sleep.
            ...End of Flashback...
So here I am on my prayer mat after praying Asr and performing istikhara, I feel contented and happy. Let's just go ahead with the goddamn wedding to see how things will turn out to be... cause I am going back to school in less than three weeks.

~~🌹🌹~~
Hey babies!!
So how was chapter 1? I hope you love it😫❤️🙏🏾

                 Don't forget to:
Vote
Comment and
Share

           With love, Chuchu❤️🌹