Chapter 34

When I step out into the courtyard, I stand in the back as Voldemort screams "Harry Potter, is dead!"

I can feel the last part of my humanity slip away and I can feel people looking at me.

Voldemort looks over us, before declaring "Whomever wants to join us, will not be harmed!"

"Draco!" Pansy calls from across the courtyard. She stands next to Fenrir "Draco! Draco! Draco!" She whines.

After a moment, I step forward. As I move through the crowd, people look at me in shock.

When I step through the Weasley family, I whisper "I'm sorry." to George, before cutting between Ron and Hermione.

When I do, Hermione grabs my arm and I shove her back, barely hard enough to put on a show.

Her face is horrified as I scream "Get your hands off of me! Filthy little mudblood!"

She seems to understand something is up. As I turn towards Voldemort, he smiles proudly.

When I step closer to him, he states "You disarmed Dumbledore." He holds out The Elder Wand and declares "I believe this is yours."

I bat my eyes, before holding up my wand "Pottah stole my wand, my lord. This is my mother's."

He snickers, before giving me a HUG! I can feel my heart pounding as he releases me.

As I step towards Pansy, she smiles. When I stand between her and Fenrir, I spot Goyle behind him.

My fingernails slide out, along with my teeth as my focus drifts from everything but the three people next to me.

Suddenly, my focus snaps to Neville as he speaks "He lives on in all of us!" Hermione looks to me and I smirk at her.

Her eyes bulge when she sees my teeth. And when Neville pulls out the sword, I leap.

Fenrir is taken by surprise as I grab his chin, pull it back, and rip his juggler out with my teeth.

As his blood sprays over me, he spins and I spot Voldemort drop as Nagini shrivels.

Harry darts across the courtyard as I roll off of Greyback and shove my hand into Pansy's chest.

She shrieks, and I pull her heart out so she can see it beating, before she drops.

A manic smile spreads across my face as I see how horrified Goyle is. With ease, I grab his arms and kick him in the center of the chest.

As I toss his detached arms down, I hear a death water behind me, and lounge at him.

~

In the final deaths of the battle, I step into the room. The emerald king sized bed sits where it did, years ago. As does the tiny scarlet bed. The armchairs are gone.

With a sigh, I pull off my black tie and step into the lavatory.

When I step up to the sink, I find I'm covered in blood; dripping red.

In self hatred, I snatch the hand towel off the wall and soak it in the sink. As I wipe the blood from my face, I realise I hated the bloody image much less.

Because I could deny myself the knowledge that it was me, under the blood.

Once my face is clean, I step out of the lavatory and look over the room.

The room I was raped in.

I take a deep breath, before looking to my tie, which is soaked in blood. After a moment, I take it in my hand and move to the king sized bed.