Chapter 18

As I sit on the train, Colin leans into me and asks Blaise "Are you ready to see Oliver?"

He nods with a smile on his face, before declaring "We're going to walk around Moscow, hold up in a little wizard hotel in Chechnya, during the game days. He can move us around."

I give a warm smile, before asking "Is he picking you up?" He nods and I massage Colin's arm, gently "That's adorable."

He hums, before looking us over "What about you two? What are you going to do this week?"

I look down to Colin and explain "I've got my suit fitting, for the wedding, in an hour. Then I'm going over to Colin's, for dinner, to meet his parents."

"Then, on the 28th, I've got my suit fitting in Diagon Alley." Colin states, before sighing "After that, it's wedding time on the 31st."

I hum, before resting my head on his. Slowly, I can feel the train decrease speed.

When we come to a halt, Colin stands and starts to grab his bag, only I grab it, and his owl.

When I step off the train with the two birds, and his book bag, Lucius steps up and takes my bird from me.

As the luggage car is unpacked, Colin leads me to a slightly overweight couple of people. The woman has rich red hair, and the man has the same mousey color as Colin.

When I place the bird down on their trolley, Colin points between his parents "Mum, dad, this is Draco Lucius Malfoy. Draco, this is Debbie and Andrew Creevey."

I give them a warm smile, before reaching out to shake their hands. When they shake, I look back to Lucius "This is my father, Lucius Abraxas Malfoy."

Lucius glares at me as he shakes their hands "I drop the middle name." I give a smug smile, before he explains "My son just likes to rub it in that I had an arse for a father."

I cock an eyebrow to him "Look who's talken." His smile drops and I pat his back, before reassuring "I love you, dad."

He takes in a shakey breath, before declaring "I love you, too." He backs away, quietly.

I sigh, before looking to the Creevey's "My apologizes. I joke with him, too much."

They wave it off as we stroll towards the luggage. As I put Colin and Dennis's trunks on the trolley, Debbie asks "You'll be joining us for dinner?"

Colin nods, before hugging me around the waist "He will." I hum down at him, before he looks to them "We'll talk more then."

Ian looks me over, before ordering "Gi ahead and kiss him."

I scoff, before looking down at Colin and giving him a passionate kiss. When he rests his forehead on mine, he whispers "I love you."

I give a smug smile, before telling him "I love you, too."

As I back away from him, I look to Dennis, who calls out "Smell you later, stinky!"

I scrunch my nose and wave my hand over my face as I smile "Not if I smell you, first!"

I wave to Mister and Misses Creevey, before declaring "I've got to dash, but I'll see you tonight."

Colin cocks an eyebrow to me "Draco, go! You're going to miss your appointment!"

I nod, before jogging down the platform. When I was Oliver and Blaise, on there way out, I smack Blaise's arse, getting both of their attention "Use a condom!"

He waves me off as I pass him. When I reach Lucius, the Weasley family, Hermione, Remus, Tonk, and Him.

When I take my bird from Lucius, he gives me an odd look, before I place it on the ground and hug him. We stand there for a moment, before I tell him "You're the best dad I could have asked for." I pat his back softly, and I can tell we're getting others attention "You've tried to help me in every way you could think of."