Mind tricks

Please note  that there is a bit of mature content but not a lot.

Raven PoV

After a bit of waiting Marko showed up with chinese, which looked to good to eat.

"Feeding time. Come and get it boys and girl" Marko said coming into the cave smiling.
Then handing out each chinese box to each person minus Star and Micheal.

'David must be real hungry if he got two boxes of chinese food'

"Chinese, good choice." David said approvingly towards Marko. "Guests first." I heard David say handing one to Michael.

"No" Michael turned down David offer. 'Seriously Michael? Why would you turn down food?' Shaking my head a little I started eating my food which was noodles, my favourite. I moaned a little causing David, Marko, Dwayne and Paul to look at me heatedly.

'Okay, am I imagining things or do these boys seem to be looking at me, like they want to eat me' thinking this I looked away from them avoinding eye contact.

"What, you don't like rice?" David said turning back to Michael "Tell me Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong? Come on!" urging Michael to take the food.

Michael started eating his food which was rice, looked tasty to me, I would say rice is my second favourite on my list.

"How are those maggots?" I heard David say to Michael.

'Maggots? Is he joking?' I thought puzzled at why David said they were maggots but my thoughts soon went away as Paul and Marko put their arm around me, which made me feel like I belonged there.

Before I knew it, Paul hand was running up my thigh while Marko was kissing up my neck. Biting my lip from moaning so Michael or anyone else from noticing what was going on.

Luckily for me my brother didn't notice but it became harder to stop myself from moaning as Dwayne joined in on their fun.

"Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?" David said distracting Michael from turning towards to see if i'm okay.

David PoV

Watching this weak human named Michael look down at his food and then chucking it on the floor spitting out the rice, looking shocked and disgusted was funny.

"Leave him alone" I heard Star say from her bed, I don't know what made Max decide to turning her into a Vampire, at-least half vampire but it wasted on her.

Sending a quick glare towards her to keep her mouth shut and glanced at my mate to see she completely focused on my brothers pleasing her. I could smell her arousal from here and it was killing me not to be the one touching her is well as my brothers.

Turning back to Michael to see the horror still on his face was amusing.

"Sorry about that. No hard feelings, huh?" I say smirking at my mate's oblivious brother Michael.

"No" Michael said shaking his head before sighing a bit.

"Why don't you try some more noodles?" Offering my meal to Michael and making him see worms instead of noodles.

"They're worms." Michael stated frowning at me.

To be continued....

Well that if for now will update when I can but I also like to say my new book is out called Sapphire (TVD+Lostboys crossover)