Boardwalk

Disclaimer: I do not own the lost boys but I do own my Oc.

Raven PoV

After everyone was settled into our new home, well Grandpa home. We all decided to go to the boardwalk minus Grandpa he went out on a date.

We eventually arrive and I was amazed at how it lit up the place "Wow, I love this place" I muttered looking around.

"Hey, Mum I'm gonna look around a bit" I said starting to walk off in a random direction.

"Okay Raven but don't wonder off to far, I don't wanna worry about my only daughter being missing" I heard mum say as I walked away from them.

Looking around these shops was okay but some had amazing merchandise.

'Rebecca would of loved this place, well maybe if it wasn't the murder capital of the world' I thought frowning at the idea I would be living here.

After a while I felt like someone was watching me so I looked around only to spot four bikers staring at me.

The first one had more a blonde hair with blue eyes wearing leather jacket, the second one had long blonde hair which resembled twisted sister, the third one looked like he had the face of an Angel and last but not least the fourth one had long black hair maybe brown but what I noticed was he was only wearing a jacket with no top underneath.

I slightly smiled and a small wave at them before getting uncomfortable with the lustful stares that they where giving me.

"Hey Raven, what you looking at?" I heard Sam say from beside me.

"Nothing that concerns you little bro" I said putting my hand on top of his head and messing up his hairstyle.

"Hey watch the hair" he protested trying to put his back. *chuckle*

"Come on let go find Micheal" I said going the other direction towards where the music was coming from.

*time skip*

It wasn't long until we found Micheal and then him chasing after this girl.

"Hey Sam, I'm gonna go find Mum okay" I said deciding not to be around when the girl decides she had enough of him following her.

"Okay, see you later then" Sam said chasing after Micheal.

David Pov

'Do you think she will be here?' Paul said telepathically.

We where all really eager to find our mate, once we find her we are not letting her out of our sight.

'Hopefully she isn't like Star" Marko remarked from looking around the boardwalk.

'She wont be, I will make sure of it' I thought to them all. We all hated Star, she doesn't look after Laddie properly.

After a while of looking we where about to give up when this sweet scent caught our attention.

I looked up and her coming this way, She was wearing a black leather jacket with a blood red crop top with black jeans.

My eyes darkened when I looked into her eyes which were bright blue.

To be continued